• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's Bombing...and Then There's THIS!

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
OK, I got home early from work today and found 2 USPS Priority boxes on my front porch. Innocent enough, right? I bring them in, read the shipping labels and realized I'd been bombed...and as it turned out, by two f'd up human beings with a seriously warped sense of humor. When I attempted to open the first box, I knew right away I should grab the camera for this one...

Box 1...couldn't even open the flaps, totally solid...WTF?
Box1.jpg

Box 2... ??????

Box2.jpg

These two Rocket Scientists shot them FULL of foam insulation! :laugh: ...I had two bricks in front of me, I mean solid as a rock!
I tried to get through them in my kitchen with a steak knife and finally realized I had better do this outside and get some help....

Anthony trying to rip open Box 1...yeah, OK...pissing in the wind

Box1Struggle.jpg

Not many voids in this one...solid!

TheBrick.jpg

He kept at it, but then we realized that the foam reacted with a brown printed plastic bag in there and produced this ultra sticky goo that got all over our hands and my steak knife. Once on my hand, I couldn't put the knife down, it was stuck to my f'in fingers! Needless to say, I couldn't take a picture of that...plus, I was laughing so hard, I started to cough uncontrollably.... :laugh:

TheGoo.jpg

Back to Box 2...finally freed it up to reveal the goods...

Box2PeelAway.jpg

Back to "The Brick"...

SuperGoo.jpg

Well, we finally got the whole thing apart to reveal what these 2 sickos sent me...a ton of awesome cigars and a great micro brew beer...

TheResults.jpg

We were laughing so hard on our front porch as we struggled to get these things open that two neighbors heard us and asked what we were doing that was so funny....when I explained that 2 demented cigar buddies did this, they joined right in and laughed their asses off too as we peeled these things apart in amazement! Once we got everything freed up, we then proceeded to the kitchen to soak our hands in acetone to remove the goo...the steak knife?, soaking in a cup of acetone! It smells like a nail salon in here... :rolleyes:

I can't thank these two whack jobs enough for what they sent...and how they sent it! I knew right away who one of them was when I noticed a Boston Bruins label on one of the cigars...PAUL! The other guy, I don't know...how many guys with the last name 'Testes' come from Wynantskill, NY? Two nut sacks that are in lock step with each other....scary sh*t :laugh:

Thanks again to these two great CP brothers, you definitely made my day...no, month...wait, make that year! You did CP proud today.

PS: I'm still laughing as I type this...

Oh wow, that is pretty deranged man. Great shot there guys. And I really like your aim!

OK guys,

I can't tell you how hard it is to type with my fingers stuck together :sign: You really made my wife's day with this one as she couldn't stop laughing at me as I try multiple techniques to jack hammer my way into the bomb. I decided for the old school caveman method, and went for it bare handed. It took me roughly 15min of hard labor to crack the brick and expose the gooey center. I knew better but I still went caveman pulling the center package out while covering both hands with a nice coating of half solidified gel expanding foam.

30 mins and a bottle of Lava hand soap later, I was able to take a peek into the package. Boy was I blown away. I can't tell you how grateful I am Mr. W. Estes! :love:

IMG_20120314_182113.jpg

IMG_20120314_182241.jpg

I love this place!

Jason

Nicely played guys! I know "you guys" will be seeing foam in your dreams tonight.......

I heard, if you wash your hands in goat shit , it comes off easier

Nice guys, very nice.

There seems to be a lot of bombing going on this week, I think I smell a whiff of war in the air, or is that just the napalm smell from the packing foam.