• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombed by the Foam "Mad Bombers"

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, well, well, I too have been hit by two (2) mad bombers as well. Same thing, foam from hell and sticky goo all over. I had to go out to the shed and scrub with gasoline and then scrape the residue afterwards. Thanks to the mad bombers (one being our brother Tom Larsen - aka: B.B.S.) and the other BOTL from Derry, NH (I'll figure you out shortly). The only problem was that the bomb from NH had the stick crap react to the cigars and a number of them blew up and are not smoke-able. Thanks a lot guys, you all are the best........ :D :thumbs: :)

You didn't get hurt did you? Great play to a great brother.

If Charlie gets hit then nobody is safe, better find a big rock to hide under fellas.

Charlie, these boys are playing us...!! The box I got bombed with had your name and address on it...!!

Much as I'd like to take credit for their work, I am not the guy that sent you the bomb..!!!

Nice play gentlemen!!! Whomever you 2 guys are, you're good.
Even taking out some of the smokes.... thats just mind torture! :thumbs:
This is why I love this community. . .

Charlie, if a Army guy like you can be hit like that, I' am very fearful what this world is becoming.

You may want to go to West Point and put the mules on standby.

I swear, I am not lying, wash your hands in goat shit (or mule shit, works as well) to take
that foam shit off.....

Well deserved hit. Nicely done!

Great hit to a great brother!

Seems like there is a few crazy bombers out there!

Paul

Charlie, if a Army guy like you can be hit like that, I' am very fearful what this world is becoming.

I swear, I am not lying, wash your hands in goat shit (or mule shit, works as well) to take
that foam shit off.....

You live in Albany. Is it easy to acquire goat shit in your neck of the woods?

that foam shit off.....

That close to a state capital, I'm sure there's plenty of bull shit to be had.

that foam shit off.....

Not sure of that but, I do know there a lots of Home Depots and Lowes that will
sell a shit load of spray foam...........Just saying. If any of the FOG's need some goat shit
to clean there unaware , Ben Gay smelling, Geritol drinking, Depends wearing, Phil Donahue looking,
Captain Crunch eating, foaming hands, well being a good BOTL, I will see what I can do.

This just keeps getting better!
rotfl.gif

~Boar

Welcome to the "Foam Bomb Club" Charlie....the list just keeps on growing!

A worthy target indeed... :thumbs:

PS: Did these little nut sacks hit anyone under 50? :whistling:

Welcome to the "Foam Bomb Club" Charlie....the list just keeps on growing!

A worthy target indeed... :thumbs:

PS: Did these little nut sacks hit anyone under 50? :whistling:
There may be method to their madness.