• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bloody Seafood Breakfast*

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
(*Good anytime of the day)

Warmer weather is coming so now is the time to practice up an your mixology to impress the neighbors, boss, girlfriend, wife, whatever.

Pretty much my Killer Bloody Mary recipe with a variant I stole from Bad Decisions Bar in Baltimore and some of my own changes.

You'll need:

Celery
Spicy Hot V8
Vodka
Garlic Salt
Black pepper
2 or 3 Medium cooked shrimp
10 oz cooked Maryland Crab
10 pieces crispy bacon
Habanera hot sauce
Jalapeno hot sauce
Worchester sauce
Lemon juice
Olives
Old Bay Seasoning

Pour half the bottle of Spicy Hot V8 in a blender
add the shrimp, 2 strips bacon and one heaping tablespoon of crab meat.
Puree until shrimp, bacon and crab are liquified.
Pour contents of blender and the other half of the bottle of V8 in a pitcher
add 2 cups of vodka (about half a 750ml bottle or less if you want. More makes the drink too thin IMO)
add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
add 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
add 1 teaspoon habanera hot sauce (I use Dave's Temporary Insanity sauce)
add 1 teaspoon jalapeno hot sauce
add 1 tablespoon of worchester sauce
add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
add 1/2 of a 7 oz jar of olives along with half the juice
Stir well & taste. It will get hotter after it sits for a while so be careful if you think it needs to be hotter, you can always add more before serving.
Place in fridge overnight.

The next morning cut 4 pieces of celery into 8-10" lengths (no leaves) and then cut those in half lengthwise so you end up with 8 long pieces. Add the celery to the pitcher and place back in the fridge for at least 4 hours.

When ready to serve pour into a tall glass with ice, scoop some olives from the bottom of the pitcher and add celery sticks,
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cooked crab on top.
Shake Old Bay seasoning on top of crab to taste.
Add 1 bacon strip on side of glass.as garnish

Makes 8 servings

Enjoy life :)

Last edited:
This one is to good to pass up and not try. Thanks for sharing this. I am looking forward to trying this.
The bacon added is a nice touch along with the two different hot sauces. I going to add 1 large shrip, (maybe 3)
to garnish.

Drink and eat, I say.

Looks like winner! Thanks again.

Looks like it is just you and me who think a seafood and bacon bloody mary is worth trying.

I have never met a man that is more of a Bacon junkie than you AVB. You crack me up. :laugh:

I can honestly say that I've never drank shrimp or crab....this could be a hit at the Jersey Shore this Summer!

I just printed this one out as I've been in the mood for a BM for a few weeks now

Nice addition to your recipe file Ray...thanks.

I just printed this one out as I've been in the mood for a BM for a few weeks now
You know they make laxatives to help with that.

The recipe sounds great. I may have to try this in the future and see if my wife likes Bloody Marys. I'll just have to replace the Maryland crab with some Gulf of Mexico blue crab.

I always thought I was the Blue Cheese junkie here not the Bacon guy but I will wear both crowns proudly. :thumbs:

I have never met a man that is more of a Bacon junkie than you AVB. You crack me up. :laugh: