• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

War Zone! Friggin Newb's

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
I was minding my own business mowing the yard when the mailman called me over. "I have a couple of packages for you" she says. "One of them appears to be bulging". Hmmmm.

So one box is from CA the other is from NH. Although I've found in the past that the return addy doesn't mean anything. So I will resort to my sleuthing abilities to find the culprits. In the meantime thank you, I will enjoy them.

I knew I had been drafted into the great newbie war of 2012. Almost an hour later with sore fingers, I extracted the contents of the box.

2012-03-31152610.jpg

Looks innocent enough, doesn't it?

2012-03-31153414.jpg

The tools

2012-03-31153810.jpg

Friggin foam. Maybe the smaller pakage has a clue.

2012-03-31154858.jpg

Nope, it's a bomb. Nice one too!

2012-03-31155420.jpg

Aha!

2012-03-31160401.jpg

Ta-da!

2012-03-31160449.jpg

Mrs. duglynukem isn't happy with the shrapnel, but I'm very happy with the beverages and the cigars. I will enjoy them.

And he thought he was minding his own business and would escape this bloody war, wrong, looks like no-one is really safe.

Go Newbs.

I can't believe ou did the unpack on the dining table with that lovely bowl. You did escape didn't you, or do we need to send Doc over?

I can't believe ou did the unpack on the dining table with that lovely bowl. You did escape didn't you, or do we need to send Doc over?

I was thinking the exact same thing.. Are you crazy

His wife must have had a shit fit when she saw what he was doing on the kitchen table.

Good times!! The FOGs are falling with out much resistance, mass confusion at the old folks home.

Way to go Newbs!!

Hey at least he has a sledge hammer unlike MuMike...LOL

Nice hit Boys.