• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
OK, since I have recovered my cigars from "her" house and am back online fairly regularly, I wanted to get a new pass started up with some very nice cigars. :) Seems to be the norm around here lately, doesn't it!!!?? ;) Anyway, normal pass rules apply, blah, blah, blah. I'll welcome the first 10 to post and send me their snailers, if I don't already have it. Most of you know if I do or not!! ;) :)
This pass will be almost ISOM exclusive with a few non-ISOM thrown in (Opus, VSG, Fuente). Again, use your judgement in joining this pass. I will not post the starting lineup due to my screwy ways of mixing up passes!!
Most of you guys know I like to mix things up a bit in my pass :lookup: so to throw a wrench into things this pass will be done "blind" so to speak. The cigars will ship out as normal but noone will know (but myself) what is in the box until it is received!!! :0 Post P/T's as normal and this will give everyone a hint of what's in the box AND what they missed out on!!! ;) :p LMAO
Sound fun?? Well, join up!!! Sound stupid?? Well, don't join up!!! :sign: :p ;)

Any questions please feel free to e-mail or PM me!

Most importantly, let's have some fun!!! :thumbs:

BW :sign:

Ryan,

I was going to stay away for a bit due to work limitations however, I must get into YOUR pass. I can't let a brother Canitukeeun to be needin' passers! :p So, please count me in.

You should have the snailer, if not, let me know.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

:) :) :) :) Great ta' have ya' on board Floyd!!! And, yes, of course I have your snailer! Gotcha' in the #1 seed, now you can choose since you'll (most definitely) be the closest to my house...first or last?? :p

1 down...9 to go gentlemen! :cool:

Gotcha Mark, send me your snailer again please!!! :) :D

;) Gotcha Shadow, I already have your snailer bro!!! :thumbs:

;) Mike, check your PM, gotcha in at #4 bro! Hey, I don't think you've missed a pass of mine yet, no need to start now!! :thumbs: :p

Gotcha in as well Pepe.

Folks, we now have 6 passers:

SKYDIVNEKD
HORSE
SHADOW
HBOOKER
ALLOFUS123
PEPE

Stay tuned for more!!! :thumbs:

I'd love to play! I think I can hang with the big boys since Matt sent me a nice gift (thanks Matt!)

PM on the way

Leebo

Still looking for 3 more passers..anybody...BEULER??? :p ;)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :0  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Yeehaw boys, got us "rookie" passer!!!  Let's see if this
Pencil-vanyian can pass with the big dogs!!   ;)  :p  LMFAO!!  Great to have you on board Devin, always a treat to be involved in a pass with ya'! :thumbs:

Down to 2 passers folks, looks like this one might head out before the weekend!!

BW :cool:

Cool!

This is gonna be fun, boys! The surprise factor and all!

Leebo :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aloha BW!

If there's still room I'd like to play! I know I'm a newbie here so if you want to pick an oldbie over me I understand... it wouldn't be a problem Bruddah! Thanks for your time BW and hope I'm a lucky passer!

Aloha,

Wade :)

Brother Wade a newbie.........LMAO

I don't think so....... :cool: