• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DOS EQUIS XX Mexican Beer

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Great beer. Light in flavor, yet packs a nice punch. I heard there is also a Tres Equis XXX, however it's hard to find in the US. Easy to find in Mexico, of course... Try this one, you might like it... Very smooth... Best Mexican beer I've had...

I'll have to try to find that. Most Mexican beer isnt too good Imho, but Dos Equis isnt bad so I'll try the Tres Equis. Sol isnt bad. Corona is pee water.

I agree Rod.....Dos Equis is good and light. Don't know if you have Negra Modelo available there but if so try some. I prefer it over any other mexican beer.

They have Negra Modelo all over CA...I have had it in the amber style and it is pretty decent.

Emo

Our local Mexican resturant, which we frequent quite often serves Dos Equis which I enjoy with the spicey dishes they make there. We have been going there a little too often though, as soon as we walk in and sit down a bottle of Dos Equis appears in front of my wife and I. :D

Thats what i am talkin about...best part of having a local hangout....you know the employees and they know you...

Emo

I'm with y'all on the Dos Equis, very tasty with a lime in a hand blown glass! If y'all are ever in the Asheville, NC area (read - Biltmore) there is an awesome Mexican restararaunt called "La Paz" just across the way that has ice cold Dos Equis on tap ...yes...on tap my friends. They serve it in 12 oz. hand blown (blown looking anyway) glasses with a twist of lime and some nice spicy authentic tastin' mexican food. Talk about swilin' some beers!!! ;) :sign: :D Also they have a million selections of Tequila on hand including Patron Silver and Gold, however pricey, they are the best Agave Tequilas on the planet IMHO!!! :sneaky: :thumbs:

Aside from Dos Equis, I have to concur with my duck huntin' bro on the Negro Modelo...another very fine and flavorful Mexican beer. Don't let the packaging fool you into thinking it's some molasses thick ****, it's a nice light refreshing beer that'll straight kick your ass!!! :thumbs: :0 :p

Yum Yum, all this talk about beer, makes me wanna head to the Liquor Barn and stock up on some selections of cold ones and gars!!

BW :sign:

Kenny, just had the Negra Modelo in Atlanta over Labor day! Hands down, the best Mexican beer I have tasted! I used to be a Dos Equis fan though!

Dos Equis and Negra Modela are both outstanding beers.
Perfect for the Mexican climate.