• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skoal Pouches

Spentkustard

This might sound like a stupid question but how do you use the pouches? The guy at walmart said that you dont have to spit with the pouches. I smoked my pipe and then I tryed one and it tasted good (I got the berry flavor) for a second then it burnt my throat so I spit it out and about 30 seconds later I had the biggest nicotene rush in my life. He also said it was a good way to try dip for first time users. So to spit or not to spit

For God's sake SPIT!!! The only benefit about pouches is that you don't have to worry about keeping a pinch of tobacco together in your mouth. This is a good way to try dip for the first time, but as with loose tobacco, I say you should ALWAYS spit. Good luck.

I use to chew about 3 or 4 cans aday and its an aquired taste not to spit and you will be sicker than hell if you dont.Hartburn and stomach problems belive me! I can not spit allday and pay for later that night,Just spit!

Spentkustard said:
The guy at walmart said that you dont have to spit with the pouches.
[snapback]275904[/snapback]​

There's a Walmart employee sitting in the lunch room right now laughing about how he's going to make some guy sick because he told him not to spit.

However I do know a couple folks who enjoy Kodiak or Copenhagen and don't always spit, but they've been giving themselves cancer of the mouth for years, so I think they've developed some resistence to the nausea.

doublepuke.gif

better yet...throw the dip away and light up a cigar

-Fetter

The right way to use Skoal Pouches:

1) Buy several packs
2) Go to a NASCAR race and get onto the infield
3) Hand them out to the purdiest girl you see and ask her to show you her tits
4) Tell her you have more if she'll take you to her trailer after the race
5) Give them to her 7 year old son to play with while you're in the back
6) Let the girl decide whether or not to spit, it's not really your choice

Having grown up in Georgia, about 10 miles from the Alabama border, I feel confident that this process will work more often than it fails.

KevPriest

kevpriest said:

1) By several packs

Having grown up in Georgia, about 10 miles from the Alabama border, I feel confident that this process will work more often than it fails.

KevPriest
[snapback]276071[/snapback]​

Get'er Done!!!

Thats funny I don't care who you are!!

Cheeze said:
kevpriest said:

1) By several packs

KevPriest
[snapback]276071[/snapback]​

Get'er Done!!!

Thats funny I don't care who you are!!
[snapback]276080[/snapback]​

Lord, i apologise....

LOL :laugh:

Hi, Spentkustard! As I have previously mentioned on this forum, I used Skoal Bandits (pouches) for a short while back in the 1980's. Yes, I did spit when using them. I wasn't about to swallow that snuff juice! I would certainly suggest that anyone who uses the pouches should spit. Regards, knightlaird

Yeah SPIT!! Any time I did dip and swallowed the smallest amount I had to drop THE BIGGEST deuce about 15 minutes later.

i remember when i tried dipping snuff. first and last time.

Spentkustard said:
The guy at walmart said that you dont have to spit with the pouches.
[snapback]275904[/snapback]​

The people at Walmart are SOOOOOOOO informed. :sign:

Wanna have some fun? Go try and buy a gun at Wally World sometime. :whistling:

The girl-child or boy-child behind the gun counter was transferred there from the jewelry dept. yesterday.

They don't know the gun laws. They don't know ammo. If you ask for .45 long colt ammo, they'll hand you .45ACP ammo, and tell you "It's all the same" or "This is as long as they make it".

I was once told by and employee there that I had to show my driver's license to buy .22 rimfire ammo. I pointed out that the box stated 'Long Rifle', and said it wasn't for a pistol. "Oh, OK" he said. :laugh: You don't have to show I.D. to buy pistol ammo in Idaho, anyway, if you're over 18.

It can be a lot of fun.

yeah, the people back at the gun counter are about the least "outdoors type" in the store!

I dipped Skoal for about 22 years... I used the Bandits off and on for 2 or 3 of those years.
Spit.
You probably don't have to spit as often, as the bags don't seem to make you need to. It's still tobacco, and swallowing it will give you pretty strong heartburn, at best.

Yes, spit.

US Smokeless has a new product out called Revel. You do not need to spit with that apparantly...but I haven't tried it yet.

After that problem I used the pouches and I went and bought long cut apple blend which is great too bringing my grand total to

Pipes everyday
Snorting Nasal Snuff
Cigars
Skoal

Are you making a sequel to "Leaving Las Vegas" and using tobacco instead?