What's in your pipe today?
Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:49 PM
Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:20 AM
Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:45 PM
Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:40 AM
Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:29 PM
Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:57 AM
- Started the day with Paul's Cigar Blend in my big ol' Savinelli 2622 and 3 cups of Killer Beans coffee.
- After a shower, had a nice bowl of Rattray's Professional Mixture in a Blatter Dublin (very nice pairing) with some of the Wife's coffee (mild regular, she isn't a caffiene nut like me)
- After lunch I had a big bowl on Bob's Chocolate Flake in my Altinok Meer with 2 double Expressos
- Later in the afternoon while my DBE was stoving I had a bowl of that in a Savinelli Oscar 614 with a half a pot of Folgers dark Roast
- After dinner I smoked a bowl of 1792 in a Willard Bent Billiard with Killer Beans in a French Press.
Man, it's a wonder I got to sleep last night!!!
Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:52 AM
Posted 17 November 2006 - 08:20 AM
Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:38 PM
Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:15 PM
Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:00 PM
Mud from '04 in a Big Ben Prince.
There!! Happy now?
Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:02 PM
Posted 22 November 2006 - 04:57 PM
Looking forward tonight to mixing up some bulk aromatic I picked up with some Peter Stokkebye and see what happens!
Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:11 PM
Early afternoon - Coniston Cut Plug in a tiny no-name billiard
Late afternoon - Rattray's Accountants Mixture in an IMP Meer
Now - Going to smoke a bowl of Bracken Flake in a Savinelli Punto Oro
Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:35 PM
Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users