• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

help with cuban box codes

underrated831

i bought 3 boxes and i could not find these codes anywhere or maybe i just need help decoding them.

the codes are as follows:

montecristo no. 2 box of 10: OSE MAY 06

bolivar beliscos finos box of 25: POS JUN 06

h upmann magnum 46 box of 25: AVH SEP 05

thank you very much

Don't bother trying to decode post-2003 codes. The general concensus is that it can't be done.

The Monte 2 OSE MAY06 code looks beautiful and smoke great. So who cares what OSE is?

The POS also looks to be a winner.

Wilkey

Don't bother trying to decode post-2003 codes. The general concensus is that it can't be done.

The Monte 2 OSE MAY06 code looks beautiful and smoke great. So who cares what OSE is?

The POS also looks to be a winner.

Wilkey

Yeah, I was just curious since I'm fairly new to cigars. I just wanted to learn more about them I guess. Thanks a lot Wilkey I really appreiate your replies to all my posts, they're very helpful.

-andy

I have had a lot of luck in just entering something like: cuban cigar code pos in a search engine and it has been interesting to follow what comes up and see what vitolas and brands come up for the factory code. POS is the new code for the Bolivar factory (tho I just got a very nice box of Partagas Petite Corona Especiales made there that have been, to me, of higher quality than some of these I've had in the past - not bad smoke at under $4 each).