• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

joshmickelson

What brews have you recently picked up?

I went to the liquor store over lunch with jonas (denverdog) and picked up:

unibroue - maudite
maudite.jpg

Stone Double Bastard
stone_double_bastard.jpg

Picked up a six pack of this last week, not the greatest but definetly not bad....

780.jpg

Man... I AM EXCITED!!!
I just found a store about 15min. from my house that has a kick A$$ beer selection!!! :love:
Picked up three bottles today... (L to R, Samuel Smith's Old Brewery Pale Ale, Alaskan Smoked Porter, and Dogfish Head 90min. IPA!!!)

3-21-07016.jpg

I have never had or even SEEN DFH!!! I need to go back and snag a couple of bottles of the 120min.!!!

Trappist Rochefort 10
Trappist Rochefort 8
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Stout
Cobra Krait Prestiege Champagne Beer
Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock (4 pack)

and a 12 pack of Spaten Lager

I got some Trappist Rochefort 10 today. Still waiting on the Westvleteren 12. :(

Orval Trappist Ale
Chimay Rouge
Rochefort 8
Old Rasputin Imperial Russian Stout
Westmalle Triple

edit: Spelling

6'er of Stone IPA...
Stone Smoked Porter... I can't wait to try the smoked porter!!! I hope it's half as good as the Alaskan SP! :love:

2 six-packs of Spaten Optimator, 1 six-pack of Paulaner Salvator, and 1 bottle of Orval Trappist Ale. I really, really need to get some Ayinger Celebrator :love: but there is not a store around here that stocks it. I may have to make a trip to Omaha or Des Moines soon...

Westnmalle Trappist Dubel
Westmalle Trappist Tripel
12pk of Spaten Octoberfest
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Victory Golden Monkey for jarhead

Ok, almost embarassed to admit this, but I just got (courtesy of Satchmo) 4 4 packs of Miller Chocolate Lager. I know it's not a great beer, but it's a fun change of pace.

061022_miller_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

Orval Trappist Ale
Chimay Rouge
Rochefort 8
Westmalle Triple

a man after my own heart. That is a lot of great Trappists.

sidenote: Whenever I type trappist into microsoft outlook, it tries to change the spelling to "rapist" hahah

Orval Trappist Ale
Chimay Rouge
Rochefort 8
Westmalle Triple

sidenote: Whenever I type trappist into microsoft outlook, it tries to change the spelling to "rapist" hahah

Being a self proclaimed trappist whore, I figure I better live up to the reputation. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting for that Westvleteren (sp?) for ever, but it's supposed to be here by the end of the week, or early next!!! You'll have to try to talk Jonas into sharing.

You drink that Stone IS yet?

Orval Trappist Ale
Chimay Rouge
Rochefort 8
Westmalle Triple

Being a self proclaimed trappist whore, I figure I better live up to the reputation. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting for that Westvleteren (sp?) for ever, but it's supposed to be here by the end of the week, or early next!!! You'll have to try to talk Jonas into sharing.

yea, jonas and I are waiting to see how your order goes with that company. Once you get your brews in, we will probably put in a big joint order. I'm sure he will share it with me, he knows how much I love trappists.

I had last years IS, and I loved it (probably my favorite stout so far). I just got those two bottles of this year's, and I am going to drink one, and age the other.

Orval Trappist Ale
Chimay Rouge
Rochefort 8
Westmalle Triple

yea, jonas and I are waiting to see how your order goes with that company. Once you get your brews in, we will probably put in a big joint order. I'm sure he will share it with me, he knows how much I love trappists.

I had last years IS, and I loved it (probably my favorite stout so far). I just got those two bottles of this year's, and I am going to drink one, and age the other.

Let me know when you guys order. If it's as good as everybody says, I'll get in with you guys for some more.