• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2005?

SMOKE!

I was recently gifted a "Cuban" Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2005 with a 52 ring gauge and a 6 1/8 length. I haven't been able to find any info on this cigar and I am wondering if it a real Cuban or fake.
I also have a Cohiba that is the same size/shape but it has a striped look to it, like the Fuente Between the Lines. Does anyone have any info about this one?
Thanks for the help

I was recently gifted a "Cuban" Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2005 with a 52 ring gauge and a 6 1/8 length. I haven't been able to find any info on this cigar and I am wondering if it a real Cuban or fake.
I also have a Cohiba that is the same size/shape but it has a striped look to it, like the Fuente Between the Lines. Does anyone have any info about this one?
Thanks for the help

no.

Photo's would help!

Oh boy, the infamous "barberpole" Esplendidos. I think I have one or two of these. Fake.

Wilkey

Sorry no camera, so no pics. I was pretty sure the barber pole was fake because the band just didnt look quite right. The band on the LE actually looks pretty good, but I haven't seen any info about them so I was afraid it might be fake as well.

Sorry no camera, so no pics. I was pretty sure the barber pole was fake because the band just didnt look quite right. The band on the LE actually looks pretty good, but I haven't seen any info about them so I was afraid it might be fake as well.

Know your source, Linky

Doug

Thanks for the help

Fake

If you look at the top of this sub-forum, you'll see a Edicion Limitada reference thread. There was no EL from Cohiba in 05.

Oh well, they were free, I'll just stick em at the bottom of the humidor and smoke them sometime when I get bored.
Thanks for the Link Moki.

I would advise to keep them separate from your other cigars. You really never know what kind of crap is rolled into fake cigars. Beetle hatches, off smells/odors, all kinds of unpleasant things could potentially happen.

I would advise to keep them separate from your other cigars. You really never know what kind of crap is rolled into fake cigars. Beetle hatches, off smells/odors, all kinds of unpleasant things could potentially happen.
Excellent advice.

Wilkey