• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADILLAA 6'8 ROBUSTO

Beard of Zeus

paddilla 68 robust wrap=nic bnder=nic filler=nic
I probably did a shiity ass job lighting this motha since im druk as a skunk but it burned even all the way past t the band and to rmy knowelegle never heated up even to the last half an inch. I've just gotten into tot padilla line in the last few weeks and Im already a huge fan of the 32 and miami . the flavor profle fell soeemwhere in between the '32 my fav and the miami. ( Ive had 3 viotolas of the 32 and 2 two of the miami) in terms of my personal preserence and the 68b didnt disapointand. I tastes some vanilla and chocolate notes in th 68. The condstuction was impecable. I woul def recomend theis cigar as I beleive msrp is below most other padillas ( I got his one in a CI pack which included 5 32s 5 miamis and 5 68's all robustos)

I probably did a shiity ass job lighting this motha since im druk as a skunk but it burned even all the way past t the band and to rmy knowelegle never heated up even to the last half an inch. I've just gotten into tot padilla line in the last few weeks and Im already a huge fan of the 32 and miami . the flavor profle fell soeemwhere in between the '32 my fav and the miami. ( Ive had 3 viotolas of the 32 and 2 two of the miami) in terms of my personal preserence and the 68b didnt disapointand. I tastes some vanilla and chocolate notes in th 68. The condstuction was impecable. I woul def recomend theis cigar as I beleive msrp is below most other padillas ( I got his one in a CI pack which included 5 32s 5 miamis and 5 68's all robustos)

Back story:

[CigarPass]: Beard of Zeus has entered at 4:27 am
[Wildcard] 4:27 am: Whiskers! Long time no see.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:28 am: yeyeeeye heyaa
[actin4life] 4:28 am: yo
[Wildcard] 4:28 am: What brings you on so early?
[Beard of Zeus] 4:28 am: hola ccozma estas bitchessss!?!?!
[Beard of Zeus] 4:28 am: ear;y?
[Wildcard->actin4life] 4:28 am: He's drunk. :)
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:28 am: lol

[Beard of Zeus] 4:28 am: oh shit son its sundady alraedy
[Wildcard] 4:28 am: 4:30am here.
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:28 am: that was a tough call
[Wildcard->actin4life] 4:29 am: haha

[Beard of Zeus] 4:29 am: good poimtt
[Wildcard] 4:29 am: So, how was your night of drinking?
[Beard of Zeus] 4:29 am: psh iam soberr as a hjufdge
[Wildcard] 4:30 am: Yeah, and I'm a millionaire and banging Jessica Alba.
[Wildcard] 4:30 am: You sir, are lit up like a Christmas tree.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:31 am: u got mes
[Beard of Zeus] 4:31 am: hehe
[Wildcard] 4:32 am: I have no idea what you are trying to say.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:32 am: but my ppadill 68 bured even as shit all the way through adadn inmyb state im sure i dadid a shitty job lighting it so good jsob padila
[Beard of Zeus] 4:32 am: nor dao I
[Wildcard->actin4life] 4:32 am: Can you understand that? LOL
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:33 am: he was smoking a padilla

[Wildcard] 4:33 am: Whiskers, you deserve your own thread.
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:33 am: and it burned well :D
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:33 am: thats all i got
[Wildcard->actin4life] 4:33 am: haha
[Wildcard->actin4life] 4:33 am: Fair enough.

[Beard of Zeus] 4:33 am: grassaias so do yopu
[actin4life] 4:33 am: maybe you should post a review of the cigar :)
[Wildcard] 4:34 am: I vote for that.
[Wildcard] 4:34 am: That may be the best idea of all time.
[actin4life->Wildcard] 4:34 am: hahah that would be excellent

[Beard of Zeus] 4:34 am: ill smo,ke oenwhen im sober an d review it
[Wildcard] 4:34 am: No no, now would be great.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:34 am: or i coulod post and incoherrent one rirght now
[Beard of Zeus] 4:34 am: deale
[actin4life] 4:34 am: no i think the review now would be much better.
[Wildcard] 4:34 am: Great. I want a link when it's done.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:35 am: deal
[Wildcard] 4:43 am: Done yet?
[Beard of Zeus] 4:44 am: not yette
[Wildcard] 4:44 am: Okay, take your time.
[Beard of Zeus] 4:44 am: gracias

Whiskers, you rock. Thanks for making my day you drunken bastard.

Best. Review. Ever.

LOL...well, he definitely keeps his end of a deal. That's for sure! :laugh:

"No no, now would be great"

That is freaking hilarious. Great review BeardofZeus, I think it sounds like a great cigar. I Googled Drunkenese to English translation and couldn't find anything so I'm just going to have to guess at most of it. Hope you feel ok today when you wake up. :D

Okay, why the hell did I understand everything he said?? lmao!!

Thanks for the review, I really needed a good laugh this morning!

Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning!
Review and the inception of the review totally priceless!

Zeus, WTH did you drink?
Or, what the hell didn't you drink?
:laugh:

-Rob

You spelled "drunk" wrong. Spelling is important around here. I don't normally correct people, but this one just really stood out and bothered me.

---John Holmes...

:sign:

haha wow... put the keyboard down and step away.

I hope some day I'll find the time to smoke the 6 foot 8 inch padilla robusto, a feat you managed in one night!!

Legendary!

LOL!!! He is now my second favorite poster, behind Wasy. (For his sig/avatar everytime he posts).

I had a funny feeling I should have signed on after work last night/this morning. Nice work getting the review out of him, Josh!

I feel so used... ??? .... glad you guys enjoyed that maybe I'll do a review sober sometime.

I feel so used... ??? .... glad you guys enjoyed that maybe I'll do a review sober sometime.

Sober??? That's blasphemy.

All kidding aside, I actually followed your thought process in your review, which is scary. It's just your hand/eye coordination that was affected. Hope you had someone else drive that night.

PADILLAA?

A subconscious cry for help if I've ever seen one. :laugh:

A review for the ages. Thanks for the laughs BoZ!

Very nice, I can picture this cigar being smoked and the conversation being carried out amongst inebriated friends...."I tastes the vanilla!" *wide-eyed*

My first VSG was smoked while shitfaced, and it was sublime. :cool:

I just smoked one tonight, and I have to agree with you about the sharpness of the burn.