• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
With the increased beer talk on here lately, I thought it would be fun to start a beer PIF.

Rules

-Send a total of at least 88 oz of beer (homebrews are MORE than welcome).
-Send one beer glass (any glass works, be creative).
-Send one premium cigar ($10+ for this thread).

After you get your package

-Ask who wants it next as soon as possible to keep this moving.
-Post what you got, pics make it even better.
-First person to reply in the thread gets the PIF.

-After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of style you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

I'll send the first package out in a nice styrofoam shipper that we can used until it's worn out.

So...

Who wants it?

I will jump on this Justin...

You got it Tim.

I'm gonna add another rule to post a couple of your favorite styles when you post that you want the PIF, so the sender can get a general idea what you like.

I have been RIS Slut lately, but Justin you know most of my tastes.

Damn have to wait my turn. But if anyone is interested in the blind beer one Im still open for that.

I would like to participate too... :D I open to all styles and prefer things not available here locally. However more specifically I enjoy flavored Stouts (smoked, oatmeal, chocolate, bourbon, and coffee) and IPA's. Russian Imperials too I just drink those on special ocassions as most are generally limited releases.

Obviously I'll play when a turn is available...in the meantime I've got lots of Nectar to ship!

Looks like I didn't read this very closely last night....Too many Sexual Chocolates will do that to you, hahahahh

I'd like to be in on this. I have homebrew and can pickup regionals from AJ's & Bevmos.
I favor Stouts, Smoked Porters and APA's.

Has anyone other than me NOT made a cigar-related post on these forums for such a long time that you can't remember when you last did it? Pretty much all my interaction on here as of late has been about beer...

Looks like I didn't read this very closely last night....Too many Sexual Chocolates will do that to you, hahahahh

How is it that Tiara Boy responds to these things again...

Question on the beer PIF. Does the glass have to be the beer that you send? or just a mug? Also what made you pick 88oz? A normal 6er is 72oz. Just wondering thought it was an odd number. Unless you ship 4 22oz, but for the most part all the good beer around here doesnt come in that.

Let me know I will most likely get in. I can get Bells and Great Lakes Brewery around here. Also my father brews his own. Maybe I can get him to give some up.

I got the above PM asking some questions, and with the sender's permission figured I'd just answer them here in case anyone else was wondering any of these things.

Any glass works, doesn't need to be related to what you're sending.

I picked 88oz because that's 4 bombers. It's an arbitrary number I picked really. There's so many different size bottles that I could have picked anything, but I had to set the limit somewhere.

As far as homebrews go, they are MORE than welcome.

I updated the first post to address some of these questions. Please keep asking them if you have any more.

Tim, your package will go out either today or tomorrow.

Has anyone other than me NOT made a cigar-related post on these forums for such a long time that you can't remember when you last did it? Pretty much all my interaction on here as of late has been about beer...

We've created a monster and I like it.

Do we add a pic of what was sent kinda like we did in the Beer it Forward last year?

I am totally in When it's my turn. I have become a HOP HEAD and I enjoy stouts and anything interesting. Blue Point No Apologies DIPA is probably my favorite beer I have had in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.