• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How 'bout them Bruins

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Tied 3 all. Most of us here in New England would have been happy to get one win. Isn't it ironic that Claude Julien engineered the Bruins' demise in 2004 when the situation was reverersed. The B' were the top seed in those days. Will Julien get his revenge. He was fired by the Habs, you know. Game 7 at the Forum should be interesting to say the least.

Doc.

Bruins,Canadians is always interesting.

GO BRUINS!!!

Where are all the Habs fans. Go ahead, you can post in French, I'll figure it out. I got a feeling about tonite. Claude Julien gets his revenge.

Doc.

Where are all the Habs fans. Go ahead, you can post in French, I'll figure it out. I got a feeling about tonite. Claude Julien gets his revenge.

Doc.

:whistling:

I'm a Caps fan, but have Montreal in the Playoff pool here. :)

Doc - I was pulling for them. Would have given me a chance to have a bet with you next round. Oh well, maybe next year.

p.s. LETS GO PENS!!!!!

I'm not too upset about last night. I, like many other Bruin's fans, would have been happy with just one win. We got three and a game 7 in the forum. I'll be supporting the Habs now which was my team, pre-Bobby Orr.

Go Habs.

Doc.