• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jameson Cigar Co. Update

jameson

Hello again,
I just wanted to check in and give everyone a quick update about the happenings at Jameson Cigar Co. We have been working on a couple new blends that will be debuting at IPCPR next week. The Red Label is a medium-bodied smoke that consists of a Connecticut shade Ecuadorian wrapper, Honduran binder, and an all Dominican filler. The Black Label is a full-bodied cigar with a Brazilian maduro wrapper, Honduran binder, and Dominican filler. These cigars are being produced in conjunction with Luis Sanchez at Tabacalera LTC in Tamboril, DR. We are excited about these new blends and are looking forward to their release. For all of you who will be at the show, stop by our booth and say hello.
For those of you who won't, we'll send out some samplers after the show.

Thanks,
-Brad Mayo

Very nice. Glad to see you all hanging in there :)

Don

Brad,

What booth number are you. I will be sure to stop by with my Cigar Store to try some of these cigars.

-Alex

I hope you have a great week Brad and I'll talk with you after IPCPR.............. :) :thumbs: :cool:

New blends sound real nice. Have fun and good luck at IPCPR. :)

All right it's time to get some samplers out. Let's say the first 10 to pm a link to one of their reviews and their preference (Red or Black Label) will get a sampler with the caveat that they post a short description of their experience.

Thanks and good luck,
-Brad

All right it's time to get some samplers out. Let's say the first 10 to pm a link to one of their reviews and their preference (Red or Black Label) will get a sampler with the caveat that they post a short description of their experience.

Thanks and good luck,
-Brad

Pm sent!!!

Brad,

I will be smoking one I picked up at IPCPR this weekend and will give my review.

-Alex

Thanks and good luck,
-Brad
pm sent with fingers crossed

PM sent. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to trying them.

All the spots have been filled. Look for the samplers sometime next week.

Thanks.