JR proudly presents "Meadowlands Madness," a night of smoking, eating, drinking, and gambling... is there anything else?
Pegasus Restaurant at The Meadowlands
East Rutherford, NJ
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Pegasus, a penthouse-level restaurant with a breathtaking view of the New York City skyline, is the setting for this exciting event... we'll have the whole place - with smoking permitted EVERYWHERE!
For just $125.00 per person, you will get:
• Admission to the renowned Pegasus Restaurant and that night's Meadowlands racing program.
• Open bar from 6:00pm-10:00pm, including premium liquors, imported and domestic beer, red and white wine, Kahlua and Sambuca, mixers and soft drinks (other cordials, single malts, cognacs and ports available on a cash bar basis).
• The famous Pegasus Buffet from 6:00pm-9:30pm, which includes an extensive array of fresh salads, appetizers, hot entrees, carving and pasta stations, and dessert table ( full menu to be announced ).
• Cigar Goody Bag containing approximately 25 cigars, including CAO, Macanudo, Romeo y Julieta, Fonseca, H. Upmann, Perdomo, Bolivar, and Montecruz. No junk – all great stuff!
• Cigar rolling demonstration.
Plus, more to be announced! You can purchase tickets by:
• Stopping by JR Whippany.
• Calling (888) 442-8262.
• By fax. Click here for order form.
Groups are welcome - 10% discount on parties of 10 or more!
Be sure to check back soon as more information becomes available! We look forward to seeing you there.
Edited by Bobbyson1a, 01 January 2004 - 12:09 AM.