• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how often do you smoke cigars?

Toasted

As a cigar newb, i am interested to know how often you guys enjoy a cigar.

How many cigars do you smoke per day or week?
Do you use any other tobacco products?
Have you become addicted to cigars?

Thanks for the info, im just trying to gauge where i may end up later down the road.

I'll typically have 3 or 4 over the weekend and A couple if I get the chance on weekdays.Every once in A while I'll smoke Cohiba miniatures on the way to and from work. Only A 6 mile drive so no time for A full size.

Never ever smoke cigarettes and it's only an addiction if it's A problem. Smoking A good cigar is no problem.

I tend to smoke about 1 or 2 a week, with no other tobacco products, and can't say I'm addicted. In love with them, but not quite addicted... at least I like to tell myself that

Maybe three a week on a busy week so far this week only 1 but hey its Friday! rp

Topic has been covered before......

2-5 a week. Yes, I am addicted. :laugh: :p:

At least one per day in the summer, not so many in the winter. I used to smoke cigarettes so I know what addiction is. I'd have to say I'm not addicted to cigars at this point.

2-3 a day on weekends, sometimes 1-2 during the week. Road trips, camping, vacations . . . all bets are off. 5+ a day sometimes.

I used to smoke cigarettes so I know what addiction is. I'd have to say I'm not addicted to cigars at this point.

+1. I've never had a physically incapacitating craving for a cigar. Plenty of times where I've thought, "Y'know, a cigar would be really good right now," but never the shakes jonesin' for one.

~Boar

Right now considering the weather and I have to hide in the garage...its weekends only and 3-6 per weekend,

Typically 2 on Saturday while golfing, and 1 on Sunday after I do the yard work and wash the car. Only in the spring and summer. Don't touch them from November to April (just buy them during that time with no purchases in the warmer months).

Only one a week for me. I'm sure that number will increase since I will be traveling AND its a holiday.

average 2-3 per week. That means I have enough cigars to last me about 6 years.. :laugh:

I started with 2-3 a week but now: one a day except on days ending in Y and then maybe two but never three unless the sun is out and then it could be four, but I will never do five unless I have a lighter but if I am driving and then it might go to six. :laugh:

I usually smoke about 2-3 a week. Maybe more if I have a couple of beers.

Anywhere between 0 and 3 a week. Dont really have to worry about the weather down here in FL. Just whatever I have time for

I'd say anywhere from 6-8 a week.
In regards to other tobacco products, I occasionally use Snus and am in the process of kicking a cigarette habit (2 days now). That is an addiction for me, not cigars.

In seasons of fair weather I smoke 4 to 5 a week, never more then one a day. With winter all but here I'm down to 3 a week maybe, but with the holidays on the horizon consumption will be way up.

I don't use any other tobacco products. I've never smoked a cigarette.

I had been casually smoking cigars for about 7 years, but only in the last 2 years have I begun to enjoy them regularly. That being said I'm addicted to the ritual of cigar smoking, but I have no physical cravings. I look forward to that 1-1.5 hours of time to decompress alone on the porch.