• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

pembroke3355

Banned
Ok started a new thread on a suggestion to do so as I did not start the last thread. Same thing all the newbs that want to take part please PM me and I am starting to get a list of FOG's compiled. Guys have some fun with this and remember this is also a way to say thanks to all the FOG's that have made CP the fine community it is. I have also PM'ed a couple of other Newb BOTL's to enlist some help on this. I will fire off a couple of salvo's to get thing rolling tomorrow.

LET's RUFFLE SOME FOG FEATHERS

I think Ironpeddler is still licking his wounds ;)

Let's finish that old fugger off

I am working with Commander Don on this effort. We hope that we can create a stealth operation that will take the enemy by suprise. If you consider your self a NEWB and have a FOG in mind PM me and we will start compiling a list.

I am working with Commander Don on this effort. We hope that we can create a stealth operation that will take the enemy by suprise. If you consider your self a NEWB and have a FOG in mind PM me and we will start compiling a list.

Not very stealthy.... :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

Not very stealthy.... :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

It is all part of the plan.

Oh pleaaase ... YAWN

We do not mind catching you napping :laugh:

Don't you hate it when these guys don't watch TV!

LOL I knew better than click the linky at work but could not resist myself :laugh:

Excellent

mrburnsdesk9bq.jpg