• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
Since the closing of the other thread, time to start a new!

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Linked up with FactoredReality @ Charlestown to play come video poker and bet on some horse races.

Cienfuego by Puros Indios - a little too mild. Loose construction.
Punch Maduro Pita - perfectly rolled. More flavor than the Cienfuego

Last night, knowing I probably wouldn't have class today, I retired to the smoking lounge (my garage) and had a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic robusto.

Avo in the snow was a bad choice. It split ten ways. Damn Avo doesn't play well in snow

Art

Just had a DCM Robusto #5. It was a very nice way to kill about an hour.

I've not had a cigar in about four days. Damn cold!! :angry:

Last night I smoked a Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 1. Tonight I'm burning a Padilla 1932 Oscuro Churchill. I've got to get some more of these!

Nothing fancy...just a Opus X from the CFCF Fun Box 2008. I will let you all wonder what it was. :laugh:

Nothing fancy...just a Opus X from the CFCF Fun Box 2008. I will let you all wonder what it was. :laugh:

Haha rub it in for those that have not had the privilege to try one.
Smoked a Montecristo White on Sunday but haven't been able to smoke after that, got a crappy cold!

Currently smoking my first CAO Soprano and WOW, fantastic smoke thus far.

I smoke another cigar from the CFCF Fun Box 2008. This one was interesting. It spewed out a nasty pile of tar. The cigar still tasted good but where I cut the cigar at looked like I had just dumped the juices from a pipe I just smoked onto the cigar. :(

I smoke another cigar from the CFCF Fun Box 2008. This one was interesting. It spewed out a nasty pile of tar. The cigar still tasted good but where I cut the cigar at looked like I had just dumped the juices from a pipe I just smoked onto the cigar. :(

I dread the day when I encounter tar buildup, but if it I were able to smoke an Opus in the process I can't say that I'd be disappointed.

I'm smoking a Partagas Serie P No. 2 right now.

Started off with a El Triunfador followed by a San Cristobal de la Habana El Prinicpe. Good night!

Had a DPG Blue lancero that, I must admit, is really beginning to come around for me. The wrapper fell apart though and I got tired of spitting out pieces of tobacco leaf, so I let it go and lit up a HdM churchill '00.

Status
Not open for further replies.