• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Andy from XIKAR

xikar

Hey everyone,

I've really enjoyed this forum as a regular user, but I thought I'd introduce myself as an "official manufacturer" now. :laugh:

Please let me know if you ever have any questions about XIKAR products and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,
Andy O'Dower
(marketing guy)

Welcome to CP Andy. Great products, and thank you for offering discounts to disgruntled Colibri owners. Say hello to Belinda.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.

Hey everyone,

I've really enjoyed this forum as a regular user, but I thought I'd introduce myself as an "official manufacturer" now. :laugh:

Please let me know if you ever have any questions about XIKAR products and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,
Andy O'Dower
(marketing guy)

Do you guy's have a advance RMA program.. I have a cutter to send out, but I really would rather be without it for 2 weeks.

Thanks and welcome to CP full time :)

Welcome to CP! I own 3 or 4 different xikar cutters and love them! Cut like razors.

:)

Hi Andy.

I have a question. Is the same steel used for all the teardrop shaped cutters?

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Andy O'Dower
(marketing guy)
Welcome Andy!

Hi Andy.

I have a question. Is the same steel used for all the teardrop shaped cutters?

Andy, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe that the Xi and the Xi2 (teardrop) both use the same steel, but the Xi3 is the only teardrop that is coated with Titanium Nitride.

Hello Andy, thanks for all that you do for us and for being a true BOTL....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Welcome Andy. I own several Xikar products, they are great.

Hello Andy, welcome to CP. Great products. My Xikar Xi cutter is the best :thumbs:

Welcome!!! Your cutter went to Iraq and back working perfectly the whole time. Thanks for the great product!!!

Welcome Andy!! I have the MTX multi-tool, and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!