• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar count?

Bu11dog

Several friends have recently asked me how many cigars I have in my clock'idor. Finally, I decided to count them. 65, not as many as I thought but the wife thinks that more than enough! I did order some this week so the count will go up but it sure seems like I had more than that.

How about yourselves?

I suppose a single count and box count may be in order or just a total number of sticks. Your choice.

How many did you think you had?
I think I have around 200-250.
I would hate to go count and find out I was way off

I thought I had at least 100, no more than 150, I guess I was a bit off.

And yes, NOT ENOUGH is always the right answer!

I feel that if i give a number, it will only come to bit me in the ass when the wife "stumbles" upon this tread. I would go on record to say that i have a little less then what i plan on having at the moment. There.

Never counted all of them. 263, but just ordered about 7 boxes , including 10 opus x's ( raises one eyebrow and sterns chin as he looks away.)

I don't smoke that much, so I think I have enough for 6-7 years.

i really don't want to know the actual number so i am not going to count. but i estimate it to be at least 500. since my 300 count humidor and my 60 QT coolidor are both full.

35 had 36 this morning.........most likely have 34 this time tomorrow. Is this what they mean by diminishing returns? :whistling:

I have about 300 here at home and another 100 to 150 in my locker at B&M