• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Scotch Room

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
Our daughter moved out a few months ago so I converted her old room into my scotch room.

100_9443.jpg

ScotchRoom2.jpg

ScotchRoom3.jpg

ScotchRoom4.jpg

scotchroombackwall.jpg

bar2.jpg

MirageBJTable.jpg

KingGeorgeCenter.jpg

(Edited to update Photos)

Reactions: jmG
Bottle #100-Johnnie Walker Blue King George V Edition
(Thanks again Khari)

100_9156.jpg

100_9157.jpg

100_9158.jpg

kinggeorge2.jpg

kinggeorge1.jpg

kinggeorgecufflinks.jpg

kinggeorge3.jpg

I don't smoke indoors but do store my cigars in the scotch room.

humidortop.jpg

humidorbottom.jpg

coolidor.jpg

The coolidor is the best invention ever.

That is insane! Congratulations on a really nice set up and a hell of a scotch selection. I see that Dalwhinnie 29 in there, too. That chit was really nice!

Very impressive. The shelf lighting is a nice touch. Hope it doesn't heat up the liquor too much when they're on.

Finally, a room to make Ron Burgundy proud!!!

VERY NICE room, excellent lighting, beautiful setup. Where did you get the Indian??

Very impressive. The shelf lighting is a nice touch. Hope it doesn't heat up the liquor too much when they're on.

The dimmer switch not only cuts the light but the heat as well. Trust me I thought a lot about the heat coming off the lights. I was concerned with the corks drying out and falling apart since a few of them are near the light fixtures. I keep the lights so low I don't think it will be an issue but I am keeping my eye on them.

Thanks for the kind words men.

That is awesome, I think I'm getting drunk just by looking at it.

Dude, very nicely done! Let me know if you ever make it to Atlanta. We'll tear into one of my bottles and enjoy a smoke. I noticed several brands of cigars, but I didn't see any Habanos. Do you not partake?

That is insane! Congratulations on a really nice set up and a hell of a scotch selection. I see that Dalwhinnie 29 in there, too. That chit was really nice!

WAS?! It's gone already, Israel? You don't eff around!

Very nice indeed. Much better use of space than housing spawn, if you ask me.
PJ

That's a nice setup. I now have 2 rooms I'm jealous of...Ray's and now yours.

How could you possibly watch TV in that room?? My eyes would wander to the fine collection of scotches you have there... and then over to the humidor... and back to the scotch...

Nice setup. I like it!

I am jealous of such a sweet setup.

Too bad you don't smoke in there!
Otherwise it would be perfect.

-Rob

I am jealous of such a sweet setup.

Too bad you don't smoke in there!
Otherwise it would be perfect.

-Rob

I can honestly say smoking in there isn't worth 1/2 of my stuff. Haha!
My wife no likey cigar smoke and her sense of smell is really keen.

Khari, If I ever get down your way I'll take you up on your offer as long as you do the same if you make it to AZ.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words!