The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010!!
The Background: Being on Cigar Pass for just under two years now, I've met some great folks and made some awesome friends. During this time, I've met a handful of great brothers who work in the field of Public Service. With that said, I decided to put a pass together for those specific members of the board. You may know us as the Boys In Blue and America's Heroes, or some other foul names you can think up in your head, but either way, we're all first responders and run towards danger on our city/county/state streets instead of the other direction. This pass is for ACTIVE and SWORN Firefighters/Paramedics, and LEOS. In the pass, not only will we be passing some good sticks around, but we'll also be anonymously donating to the National Fallen Firefighters Association and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Additionally, we'll be trading patches from our respective departments, which will be mailed out to every participant at the end of the pass.
The Pass: The Pass itself is going to be a "low-key" pass, and I expect it that way because we're all professionals. I don't particularly like passes myself because alot of times things get too dramatic, but again, I don't anticipate that happening here because we're all grown-ups. Regular P/T rules apply here, and will be approved by either Swissy (co-hosting, thank you) or myself.
The Requirements: To participate in this thing, you must be an active member with a minimum of 75 posts and 6 months on Cigar Pass without having had any meltdowns, controversy, unresolved debts, asshattery, or questionable integrity. In addition, as stated above, you must be an ACTIVE and SWORN Firefighter/Paramedic/LEO to participate. Nothing personal if you're not, but we're donating money to our respective charities, trading patches, etc., and I wouldn't want anyone to feel obligated.
Most of you guys have been privately invited for the purpose of generating interest, but now that it's in the open, anyone that fits the above criteria is more than welcome to apply. To apply, shoot me a PM with some details and the following information:
All this info. will be kept confidentially and used solely for the purpose of this pass.
These are the known members that are participating and fit the requirements. If I forgot about you, SPEAK UP as I don't want you to miss out on a good time.
I'm looking forward to a great pass with all you folks! Now let the donut, bacon, and fireboy jokes fly!
Here is the pass order and map:
1. Lockout (received)
2. britishfields (received)
3. Breedy (received)
4. SKYDVNKD (received)
5. Jeff1101 (received)
6. Q_the_Cop (received)
7. Bsneed51 (received, took a detour to Napa Smokes)
8. CRQuarto (received)
9. 4cbln3 (received)
10. Swissy (received)
12. Andros (finished puts and takes, now waiting on his end)
Flaming Piggy Map Linky!
* A Couple Things To Consider:
A.) Before The Pass Arrives:
1) Please communicate with the passer before you and confirm that you are/aren't ready.
2) Please have a general idea of what is in the pass and your puts/takes.
B.) When The Pass Arrives:
1) Please do an inventory and make sure everything is there, numbered correctly, and undamaged.
2) Please inspect the box and packing materials. Post any concerns.
3) Please see if the humidification devices need water, and act accordingly.
4) Please do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
5) Please post your put/takes ASAP. If any pass member feels a swap isn't appropriate, please post it publicly. I don't care if you're nice or not, we're all adults in a profession where "being nice" isn't always a luxury.
6) P & T's must meet the following requirements A) $ for $ B) Rarity for rarity C) NC for NC D) ISOM for ISOM E) No limit on number of trades, within reason.
Just do what is right in regards to taking care of the pass, communicating forward, and puts and takes. These cigars are my children, so play nice!
- P: DCM Stanford's 90th
P: LFD Cameroon Lancerotake: BSneed51 P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped)take: britishfields P: Anejo No. 49take: SKYDVNKD P: Illusione Epernaytake: 4cbln3 P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006(DEAD ) P: AF WOAMtake: CRQuarto P: O.R. Tatuaje T110take: Breedy
- P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
- P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
P: PLPC 2007take: Napa Smokes P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006take: LockOut
- P: AVO LE 2008
P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robustotake: Andros
- P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
- P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
- P: Illusione CG4 2007
P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008take: LockOut P: Tatuaje Porkchoptake: Q_the_Cop P: Tatuaje Dractake: 4cbln3 P: Tatuaje Black Robustotake: Andros
- P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomonetake: Breedy P: Tatuaje Red Tubotake: Jeff1101 P: Arturo Fuente BTLtake: 4cbln3 P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005take: Andros
- P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
P: Padron 1926 80th Madurotake: 4cbln3 P: Padron 1964 "A" Madurotake: britishfields P: Padron 1926 40th Madurotake Andros P: Tatuaje Franktake: Breedy P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubotake: CRQuarto P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007take: Napa Smokes
- P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
- P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!)take: Breedy P: 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 (LockOut)take: britishfields P: LGC #4 1999 (LockOut)take: BSneed51 P: Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 (LockOut)take: Napa Smokes P: La Gloria Cubana #3 unknown month 2000 (LockOut)take: SKYDVNKD
- P: Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL. Jun 2009 (LockOut)
- P: Hoyo Depute Jan 2000 (LockOut)
- P: Punch RS12 sept 2000 (LockOut)
- P: Flor de Rafeal Gonzales Corona Extra Oct 2000 (LockOut)
P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (britishfields)take: Napa Smokes
- P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide (britishfields)
P: Opus X Double Corona 2006 (britishfields)take: SKYDVNKD P: OR San Cristobal Lancero (Breedy)take: SKYDVNKD
- P: Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale (Breedy)
- P: Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute (Robusto) (Breedy)
- P: Opus X Scorpio 2005 (Breedy)
- P: Padron '64 A (SKYDVNKD)
P: Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 2006 (SKYDVNKD)take: Jeff1101 P: Cohiba Siglo III 2003 (SKYDVNKD)take: BSneed51 P: La Aurora Lancero Camaroon (SKYDVNKD)take: Jeff1101
- P: Fuente Fuente Opus X Power Ranger (Jeff1101)
- P: LG Lusitano (Jeff1101)
P: Illusione MK (Jeff1101)take: BSneed51
- P: Anejo #49 (Q_the_Cop)
- P: Ashton VSG Enchantment (Q_the_Cop)
P: Tatuaje Red Tubo (BSneed51)take: Q_the_Cop
- P: Hemingway Untold Story Maduro (Q_the_Cop)
- P: Romeo y Julieta Churchhill (BSneed51)
- P: Partagas Churchill de Luxe '99 (BSneed51)
P: 858 Rosado (BSneed51)take: Napa Smokes
- P: Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversario (Napa Smokes)
- P: QdO Coronos Claro (Napa Smokes)
- P: Punch Robusto RE Swiss 05 (Napa Smokes)
- P: Anejo #50 (Napa Smokes)
- P: 2005 Opus X Shark (CFCF Fun Box) (Napa Smokes)
P: AF Sungrown Magnum "R" 52 (CRQuarto)take: 4cbln3
- P: LFD Limitado III '07 (CRQuarto)
P: El Triunfador Lancero (Original Blend) (CRQuarto)take: 4cbln3
- P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (4cbln3)
P: Tat Boris (4cbln3)take: Swissy
- P: Arturo Fuente Hemi Maduro Classic (4cbln3)
- P: La Aurora Puro Vintage Salomone (4cbln3)
- P: NEW El Triunfador (4cbln3)
- P: Jesus Fuego Delirium lancero (4cbln3)
- P: Tatuaje La Riqueza D'Clouet Churchill (4cbln3)
- P: Padron Millenium (MMMM!!!!!) (4cbln3)
- P: H. Upmann Sir Winston (08) (4cbln3)
- P: H. Upmann No. 2 (08) (4cbln3)
- P: Vegas Robaina Maestros RE (07) (4cbln3)
- P: Vargas Robustito Reserva (Andros)
- P: Carlos Vargas Habaneras Robusto Special Selection (Andros)
- P: Vargas Torpedo Serie Oro (Andros)
- P: Julio Super Campeon Oscuro (Andros)
- P:2004 Carlito God of Fire Churchill (Swissy)
- P:2006 OR Tat Noella Reserva Oscuro (Swissy)
- P:LFD Dbl Ligero Camaroon Lancero (PuffStuff special!) (Swissy)
- P:LFD Dbl Ligero Oscuro Lancero (PuffStuff Special!) (Swissy)
Let's have a good pass, and hopefully Breedy doesn't whine too much for my taste.
Edited by souldog, 09 June 2010 - 04:38 PM.