• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
FlamingPiggiesPasslogo.jpg
The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010!!​

The Background: Being on Cigar Pass for just under two years now, I've met some great folks and made some awesome friends. During this time, I've met a handful of great brothers who work in the field of Public Service. With that said, I decided to put a pass together for those specific members of the board. You may know us as the Boys In Blue and America's Heroes, or some other foul names you can think up in your head, but either way, we're all first responders and run towards danger on our city/county/state streets instead of the other direction. This pass is for ACTIVE and SWORN Firefighters/Paramedics, and LEOS. In the pass, not only will we be passing some good sticks around, but we'll also be anonymously donating to the National Fallen Firefighters Association and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Additionally, we'll be trading patches from our respective departments, which will be mailed out to every participant at the end of the pass.

The Pass: The Pass itself is going to be a "low-key" pass, and I expect it that way because we're all professionals. I don't particularly like passes myself because alot of times things get too dramatic, but again, I don't anticipate that happening here because we're all grown-ups. Regular P/T rules apply here, and will be approved by either Swissy (co-hosting, thank you) or myself.

The Requirements: To participate in this thing, you must be an active member with a minimum of 75 posts and 6 months on Cigar Pass without having had any meltdowns, controversy, unresolved debts, asshattery, or questionable integrity. In addition, as stated above, you must be an ACTIVE and SWORN Firefighter/Paramedic/LEO to participate. Nothing personal if you're not, but we're donating money to our respective charities, trading patches, etc., and I wouldn't want anyone to feel obligated.

Most of you guys have been privately invited for the purpose of generating interest, but now that it's in the open, anyone that fits the above criteria is more than welcome to apply. To apply, shoot me a PM with some details and the following information:

-Full Name
-Address
-Email Address
-Phone Number
-Department Name

All this info. will be kept confidentially and used solely for the purpose of this pass.

These are the known members that are participating and fit the requirements. If I forgot about you, SPEAK UP as I don't want you to miss out on a good time.

1. Myself
2. Swissy
3. Jsanzone23
4. Breedy
5. medic5888 (EXCLUDED)
5. Q_the_cop
6. LockOut
7. CRQuarto
8. 4cbln3
9. jeff101
10. britishfields
11. Andros

I'm looking forward to a great pass with all you folks! :thumbs: Now let the donut, bacon, and fireboy jokes fly! :laugh:

Here is the pass order and map:

1. Lockout (received)
2. britishfields (received)
3. Breedy (received)
4. SKYDVNKD (received)
5. Jeff1101 (received)
6. Q_the_Cop (received)
7. Bsneed51 (received, took a detour to Napa Smokes)
8. CRQuarto (received)
9. 4cbln3 (received)
10. Swissy (received)
11. Jsanzone23 (bowed out from pass)
12. Andros (finished puts and takes, now waiting on his end)
13. Souldog

Flaming Piggy Map Linky!

* A Couple Things To Consider:

A.) Before The Pass Arrives:
1) Please communicate with the passer before you and confirm that you are/aren't ready.
2) Please have a general idea of what is in the pass and your puts/takes.

B.) When The Pass Arrives:
1) Please do an inventory and make sure everything is there, numbered correctly, and undamaged.
2) Please inspect the box and packing materials. Post any concerns.
3) Please see if the humidification devices need water, and act accordingly.
4) Please do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
5) Please post your put/takes ASAP. If any pass member feels a swap isn't appropriate, please post it publicly. I don't care if you're nice or not, we're all adults in a profession where "being nice" isn't always a luxury.
6) P & T's must meet the following requirements A) $ for $ B) Rarity for rarity C) NC for NC D) ISOM for ISOM E) No limit on number of trades, within reason.

Just do what is right in regards to taking care of the pass, communicating forward, and puts and takes. These cigars are my children, so play nice! :sign:

CIGAR LIST:

1. P: DCM Stanford's 90th
  2. P: LFD Cameroon Lancero take: BSneed51
  3. P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped) take: britishfields
  4. P: Anejo No. 49 take: SKYDVNKD
  5. P: Illusione Epernay take: 4cbln3
  6. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006 (DEAD :( )
  7. P: AF WOAM take: CRQuarto
  8. P: O.R. Tatuaje T110 take: Breedy
  9. P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
  10. P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
  11. P: PLPC 2007 take: Napa Smokes
  12. P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006 take: LockOut
  13. P: AVO LE 2008
  14. P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto take: Andros
  15. P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
  16. P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
  17. P: Illusione CG4 2007
  18. P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008 take: LockOut
  19. P: Tatuaje Porkchop take: Q_the_Cop
  20. P: Tatuaje Drac take: 4cbln3
  21. P: Tatuaje Black Robusto take: Andros
  22. P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
  23. P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone take: Breedy
  24. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo take: Jeff1101
  25. P: Arturo Fuente BTL take: 4cbln3
  26. P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005 take: Andros
  27. P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
  28. P: Padron 1926 80th Maduro take: 4cbln3
  29. P: Padron 1964 "A" Maduro take: britishfields
  30. P: Padron 1926 40th Maduro take Andros
  31. P: Tatuaje Frank take: Breedy
  32. P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubo take: CRQuarto
  33. P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007 take: Napa Smokes
  34. P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
  35. P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
  36. P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!) take: Breedy
  37. P: 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 (LockOut) take: britishfields
  38. P: LGC #4 1999 (LockOut) take: BSneed51
  39. P: Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 (LockOut) take: Napa Smokes
  40. P: La Gloria Cubana #3 unknown month 2000 (LockOut) take: SKYDVNKD
  41. P: Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL. Jun 2009 (LockOut)
  42. P: Hoyo Depute Jan 2000 (LockOut)
  43. P: Punch RS12 sept 2000 (LockOut)
  44. P: Flor de Rafeal Gonzales Corona Extra Oct 2000 (LockOut)
  45. P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (britishfields) take: Napa Smokes
  46. P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide (britishfields)
  47. P: Opus X Double Corona 2006 (britishfields) take: SKYDVNKD
  48. P: OR San Cristobal Lancero (Breedy) take: SKYDVNKD
  49. P: Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale (Breedy)
  50. P: Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute (Robusto) (Breedy)
  51. P: Opus X Scorpio 2005 (Breedy)
  52. P: Padron '64 A (SKYDVNKD)
  53. P: Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 2006 (SKYDVNKD) take: Jeff1101
  54. P: Cohiba Siglo III 2003 (SKYDVNKD) take: BSneed51
  55. P: La Aurora Lancero Camaroon (SKYDVNKD) take: Jeff1101
  56. P: Fuente Fuente Opus X Power Ranger (Jeff1101)
  57. P: LG Lusitano (Jeff1101)
  58. P: Illusione MK (Jeff1101) take: BSneed51
  59. P: Anejo #49 (Q_the_Cop)
  60. P: Ashton VSG Enchantment (Q_the_Cop)
  61. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo (BSneed51) take: Q_the_Cop
  62. P: Hemingway Untold Story Maduro (Q_the_Cop)
  63. P: Romeo y Julieta Churchhill (BSneed51)
  64. P: Partagas Churchill de Luxe '99 (BSneed51)
  65. P: 858 Rosado (BSneed51) take: Napa Smokes
  66. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversario (Napa Smokes)
  67. P: QdO Coronos Claro (Napa Smokes)
  68. P: Punch Robusto RE Swiss 05 (Napa Smokes)
  69. P: Anejo #50 (Napa Smokes)
  70. P: 2005 Opus X Shark (CFCF Fun Box) (Napa Smokes)
  71. P: AF Sungrown Magnum "R" 52 (CRQuarto) take: 4cbln3
  72. P: LFD Limitado III '07 (CRQuarto)
  73. P: El Triunfador Lancero (Original Blend) (CRQuarto) take: 4cbln3
  74. P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (4cbln3)
  75. P: Tat Boris (4cbln3) take: Swissy
  76. P: Arturo Fuente Hemi Maduro Classic (4cbln3)
  77. P: La Aurora Puro Vintage Salomone (4cbln3)
  78. P: NEW El Triunfador (4cbln3)
  79. P: Jesus Fuego Delirium lancero (4cbln3)
  80. P: Tatuaje La Riqueza D'Clouet Churchill (4cbln3)
  81. P: Padron Millenium (MMMM!!!!!) (4cbln3)
  82. P: H. Upmann Sir Winston (08) (4cbln3)
  83. P: H. Upmann No. 2 (08) (4cbln3)
  84. P: Vegas Robaina Maestros RE (07) (4cbln3)
  85. P: Vargas Robustito Reserva (Andros)
  86. P: Carlos Vargas Habaneras Robusto Special Selection (Andros)
  87. P: Vargas Torpedo Serie Oro (Andros)
  88. P: Julio Super Campeon Oscuro (Andros)
  89. P:2004 Carlito God of Fire Churchill (Swissy)
  90. P:2006 OR Tat Noella Reserva Oscuro (Swissy)
  91. P:LFD Dbl Ligero Camaroon Lancero (PuffStuff special!) (Swissy)
  92. P:LFD Dbl Ligero Oscuro Lancero (PuffStuff Special!) (Swissy)

Let's have a good pass, and hopefully Breedy doesn't whine too much for my taste. :D

Real quick, I figured I'd address the patches/shirts deal in this thread now. I gotta go with Jimbo on this one. Nothing says we can't hit up each other for individual shirt trades and whatnot, but logistically and shipping wise, the patches thing makes more sense. I'll have three envelopes in addition to the pass box, one for the LE donations, another for the FD donations, and the last for the patches.

My department barely makes a hat, so if you're looking for sweet t-shirts, go print one yourself! :D

Also, don't cry for my blood this upcoming week. Once I get back from MI, I'll be able to put everything together in the box, compose the cigar list, and send it to the first participant.

Excellent idea Jon! I'd like to be the first to say thank you to all the current and future members of this pass for doing your part in serving your respective communities!

Thanks for putting this together Jon, have a great week in MI.

Hey, if I can't get enough patches, I have a slightly used abdominal gauze pad with some dried blood/skin on it.

I was saving it to sell on E-Bay as it came from a celebrity that visited the island. Did I mention she was hot?

Hey Jon, thanks again for putting this together! I for one can't wait! Gay pig seriously needs to be your avatar pic FOREVER! That thing is fuggin sweet!!!!

Oh and I'll take the customary 15% for coming up with the name of the pass. :sign:

Wait, uh... what? I'm a co-host? in a pass? I thought I retired from passing... ? Whacho talkin' 'bout Willis?

Ah hell... looks like the other fire dudes will need help a hand against the hordes of flaming piggies :laugh:

but put approvals? Muhahahahahaha.... I am now accepting bribes....

Um I know a few cops. I got a couple tickets before. I called the fire department once when I was a kid, my call saved an entire field from burning.
I guess I'm not elligible....
Good deal guys. Have fun!

pigR_468x710.jpg

Lets do it. Jon since you are hosting this bad boy I have a K9 unit hat for you. Its a flex fit so I need your size please!! Thanks!

I swear it is burnt tootsie roll officer, I say, as the paramedics prepare Narcan ??? :0. Great Idea for a pass!!

Jim

Love the concept of this pass. :laugh:

Really? A law enforcement pass that excludes lawyers and you love it? I am contemplating a way to file for an injunction against this one!

Ok, I admit it, I like the concept too... :blush:

If I stay in a Holiday Inn Express tonight can I join?

Geez, asking for Limited Edition donations in your pass is pretty brazen!

:sign:

Have fun on the pass guys and thank you for all that you do. :thumbs:

-John
Darn right! :laugh: Thanks John!

Oh and I'll take the customary 15% for coming up with the name of the pass. :sign:
Of course you came up with the name. What else are you desk-runners going to do with your time all day, solve cases? :p

Wait, uh... what? I'm a co-host? in a pass? I thought I retired from passing... ? Whacho talkin' 'bout Willis?

Ah hell... looks like the other fire dudes will need help a hand against the hordes of flaming piggies :laugh:

but put approvals? Muhahahahahaha.... I am now accepting bribes....
Dammit Swissy, you're getting senile already! Ask Mary, she even knows you're my co-host. :laugh:

Lets do it. Jon since you are hosting this bad boy I have a K9 unit hat for you. Its a flex fit so I need your size please!! Thanks!
Sweet John, I wear a large, and I'll rock it with pride brother! Very excited about this.

If I stay in a Holiday Inn Express tonight can I join?
Absolutely! However, spending the night drunk with hookers then eating coffee and donuts in the morning doesn't exactly make you a cop. But since doing all of that fits the criteria for a Fireman, you're in!

I am not a cop but I play one on TV. :0

Seriously though this place is crawling with em' ???

Jon nice idea. This will be fun to watch, for the donuts jokes alone. :sign:

PJ

I swear it is burnt tootsie roll officer, I say, as the paramedics prepare Narcan
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
. Great Idea for a pass!!

Jim

Did they strap you down before the dry heaves and headache started?
sign.gif
whistling.gif

As for that crack about staying at a Holiday Inn with hookers, donuts, and coffee, hell thats what we call a day off!