• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Noellas Cuadrado

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Finally! Woke up to a crystal clear blue sky and sunlight! Temps out are still chilly with a fairly strong breeze blowing, but still a beautiful, sunny morning. After fixing a fresh cup of coffee, I went to the humi and picked out a Tatuaje Noellas Cuadrado, which is a box pressed version of the regular Noellas. Oils glisten in the medium brown leather like wrapper as I hold it in the sunlight, and I notice tiny crystals throughout. The cigar is quite firm, has a good weight in the hand, and after punching the cap I find a perfect draw with a taste of straightforward tobacco.

I have the foot torched and burning even in no time, and after a couple puffs I take a decent draw to find a very nice, mild spice on the back of the tongue and throat. The smoke is a medium to almost full strength, very full-bodied, and flowing in great abundance, exquisitely smooth and creamy on the palate. I’m actually amazed at the amount of smoke pouring effortlessly through the absolute perfect draw. There’s incredibly rich, sweet flavor in the smoke right from the start and a delicious, lasting twang in the finish that makes me smack my lips.

The burn is sharp as the fire progresses through the first third with a compact, dark gray ash forming that holds well. I’m finding the smoke is right at a full strength with the body full as well, continuing to be oh so smooth. There’s so much smoke flowing effortlessly and so incredibly rich that I can’t seem to get enough. I’m already thinking this cigar isn’t going to last long enough.

This cigar performs perfectly through the rest of the smoke with sharp burn, perfect draw, delicious, rich flavors and a finish that is close to one of the most lasting I’ve experienced. There’s not much else I can say other than this was probably one of the best Tats I’ve smoked to date. I remember seeing a sale on a box of these a little while back and wish now I had grabbed it. What an amazing cigar!

02-07-10TatNoellasCuadrado003.jpg

02-07-10TatNoellasCuadrado001.jpg

02-07-10TatNoellasCuadrado002.jpg

DSC06368.jpg

Dang, I forgot about those! Great review and pictures as always, Greg! Good to see the weather warmed up enough for ya! :laugh:

Another great review. I love the Noellas, they are my favorite size. I'll have to keep my eyes out for a Cuadrado!

Just wondering if the Noella Cuadrado smokes or tastes any differently from the regular production Noella or the Reserva. It's interesting that Pete puts so many spins on his cigars, but when it comes to box presses...well...I'll smoke them when I have to, but I much prefer my cigars in the round.

Just wondering if the Noella Cuadrado smokes or tastes any differently from the regular production Noella or the Reserva. It's interesting that Pete puts so many spins on his cigars, but when it comes to box presses...well...I'll smoke them when I have to, but I much prefer my cigars in the round.

The Cuadrado was, IMO, definitely different than the regular Noellas. There seemed to be a more full body to the smoke; heavier and thicker. I can't say that it was more rich in flavor, however there did seem to be a different taste, more like a ripe, sweet, red fruit. I know one thing, if I had to choose one over the other, I'd go with the Cuadrado.

So who out there has a spare box??? :D

The Cuadrado was, IMO, definitely different than the regular Noellas. There seemed to be a more full body to the smoke; heavier and thicker. I can't say that it was more rich in flavor, however there did seem to be a different taste, more like a ripe, sweet, red fruit. I know one thing, if I had to choose one over the other, I'd go with the Cuadrado.

So who out there has a spare box???
biggrin.gif

Kingantz...

Thanks for the feedback...

From what I have heard they are a different blend compared to the regular Noella. I wonder if the shop has anymore. I passed up the opportunity to buy some of these because I thought they were just a box pressed Noella...I'll have to stop by on my way home this week and see if they have any left.

I have had a few of these and I must agree they are great smoke. Nice review by the way haha