• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official Drew Estate CigarPass Account

drewestatecigar

Hey guys,

My name is Johnny, and I just started with Drew Estate. I'm going to be our point of contact for any consumers/media with questions, comments, etc. Jonathan and Steve might hop on here now and then as well, but I can help you out with any questions you might have.

Welcome to CP Johnny! Thank you for the generous donations you made to the Quad State HERF this past weekend. When are the Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojos coming out?

welcome guys!!! :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome Johnny! It is nice to have you hear at CP and appreciate you and Drew Estates taking time to talk with the "smok'n crowd".

Welcome to CP Johnny! Just had a local Drew Estate event and I met Kevin, the local rep. here in Jersey and Dave from Providence RI, who apparently is the Regional Rep. for DE all things "east of the Mississippi". They shared a lot of good info but one thing they couldn't answer(and I know you're probably tired of hearing it)....... when are we going to see some friggin' rata sucias round here?? ?? :D ...... but seriously though :whistling:

Enjoy your stay!

Hello from the Sandhills of South Carolina! Welcome to CP!

Welcome to CP! The Liga line is one of my favorite cigars.

Anyone seen Stu??
laugh.gif

Howdy Johnny and welcome to CP. As Isy stated, thank you all very much for the generous donation you made to the Quad Satet Herf which help raise nearly 9K for the Warrior Transision Unit that take care of the Wounded Warriors....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey guys,

My name is Johnny, and I just started with Drew Estate. I'm going to be our point of contact for any consumers/media with questions, comments, etc. Jonathan and Steve might hop on here now and then as well, but I can help you out with any questions you might have.

Hey Johnny good to see you on here as well.

Welcome to CP Johnny, and I have to agree with Jonesy the Liga line is one of my new favorites. Pink Floyd sung about em but Liga made em.

Joe G

Hey Johnny welcome to CP. Those Ligas sure are tasty. I'm going to echo the call on the Dirty Rat, I'm hesitant to smoke the one I have because I don't know when I'll get another.

Hey Johnny welcome to CP. Those Ligas sure are tasty. I'm going to echo the call on the Dirty Rat, I'm hesitant to smoke the one I have because I don't know when I'll get another.

Smoke it....I've got another for you.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. For all of you wondering about the Dirty Rat, there isn't anything definite at the moment. All I can say is that it's a great stick, but you'll have to keep waiting, at least for now. As for the Dark Corojo, we are expanding our distribution of that cigar as we speak, and they should be in most shops by the end of the month.

OK which is which? Nothing is jumping out at me in the goodie bag I got from Charlie.

DG

Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. For all of you wondering about the Dirty Rat, there isn't anything definite at the moment. All I can say is that it's a great stick, but you'll have to keep waiting, at least for now. As for the Dark Corojo, we are expanding our distribution of that cigar as we speak, and they should be in most shops by the end of the month.
Welcome aboard Johnny, good luck with your new job at DE.

Thanks for the quick answers too.