• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTB: Macallan Lalique 50

Siglo-Man

Since the WTB forum on CP is for cigars I thought I'd post here but they really should create a buy, sell or trade topic for the Saloon.

Anyway, I am looking to acquire a Macallan lalique 50 decanter. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. No need to forward links to liquor web sites as I am aware of those and they mark these items up quite a bit. Any leads for a private sale are much appreciated.

thnx!

P.S. 57 and 55 are checked off the list.

Here's one I saw at my local store. I'm assuming you want an empty decanter?

med_gallery_3866_104_8760.jpg

So you don't want to know where to get a "55" for $8,725 plus shipping ??? Do you have some price ranges in mind?

Since the WTB forum on CP is for cigars I thought I'd post here but they really should create a buy, sell or trade topic for the Saloon.

Anyway, I am looking to acquire a Macallan lalique 55 and or 50 decanter. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. No need to forward links to liquor web sites as I am aware of those and they mark these items up quite a bit. Any leads are much appreciated.

thnx!

Well my 55 Arrived today. Now just looking for the 50 lalique and or millennium. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

thnx!

Showoff! ;)

So are you drinking this or is it a very expensive shelf decoration??

Showoff! ;)

Well I don't keep them anywhere they could fall but I do plan on drinking them in the future. Just need the 50 lalique now to complete the set.. then I'll decide when to crack them open.

Showoff! ;)

Well I don't keep them anywhere they could fall but I do plan on drinking them in the future. Just need the 50 lalique now to complete the set.. then I'll decide when to crack them open.

I don't know if they actually have it or can get it but it's listed for $9600 here.

I spotted a bottle of the 1955 at Zuri Bar inside the MGM Grand Saturday night. Just $1600 a pour if anyone is interested. :0

kdavos said:
Are you still looking for Lalique 50?
Siglo hasn't signed on since 2011. Really no benefit to bump an old thread like this. Better off just sending him a PM if you are really curious.