• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guaging Interest - The Vet Pass -DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
THIS IS DONE

Anybody who served and got an Honorable discharge. Noobies or Fogs if you are interested PM me and I'll see if I can put this together. Limited to about 15 or so. First come, first served. This one is going to be unlike any pass you have ever joined. While I appreciate those overseas I think I should limit this to stateside participants for the sake of the cigars.

Some clarification: If you are active duty and on your second hitch or more and stateside you can join in too.

Thanks for the heads-up AVB...

Sure I'm in, if you'll have me and the tariff isn't beyond my reach. So
where do I send my DD214? :whistling:

Just like an Army guy, can't follow instructions 'cause there weren't any pictures. :p PM me when you get a chance so I can keep track please.

This seems awesome! If there's another one of these when I'm less newbish and more established I'm jumping on that train! HAve fun with your pass everyone :D

I've never served, but I could do a proxy P&T for my son the Marine...??.....:whistling:

Have fun, gentlemen - B.B.S.

Nice thought and if I don't get enough players I'll consider it but as stated this is for "Anybody who served and got an Honorable discharge"

I've never served, but I could do a proxy P&T for my son the Marine...??.....:whistling:

Have fun, gentlemen - B.B.S.

I'm in for this one. :thumbs:

PM sent, under the "active duty" clause. :)

I don't have to get a haircut, right?

I'm in, if you will have me. I have limited sticks and knowldege, but I'll give it a shot.

Still a few spots available.

Lets get this filled please. I know there is plenty of Veterans that are active members of CP. :thumbs:

Unfortunately some of us are still overseas and will have to sit this one out.

I'm down! Limited on my 'net time right now but still check in every few days! PM sent to Ray:thumbs:

I'd like to get at least one more. Time to step up VETS.