• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XBox live accounts?

MMT

Hey if you got an XBox live account add me!

Gamertag: mushroommantoad

LawAssassin216 is my gamertag

Mostly playing Halo:Reach right now . . . glad I'm moving away from MW2 . . . now I'm just waiting for The Force Unleashed 2!

Nashkicker.... pretty much only play mw2 and madden. Can't wait for black ops. Halo sucks the big one!

There are actually quite a few one...do a search for XBOX and you'll find lots of threads :whistling:

Well excuse me. How was I to know you didn't want anyone to know about your pink security blanket with the satin border.

Doc.

Well excuse me. How was I to know you didn't want anyone to know about your pink security blanket with the satin border.

Doc.

LMAO! I just can't ever compete Doc, you're too old and hilarious. :laugh:

Well, my xbox is on the out and out with the red ring of death... Already did the x clamp removal with thru-bolts and cleaned and reapplied thermopaste. Worked for 6 more months but now I'm thinking I need to find another one...

Well, my xbox is on the out and out with the red ring of death... Already did the x clamp removal with thru-bolts and cleaned and reapplied thermopaste. Worked for 6 more months but now I'm thinking I need to find another one...

And to think you could have avoided having to buy a new one if you didn't void the warranty by cracking it open and messing with it!

Halo is the OG first person shooter for me. Its really THE game that got me into first person shooters. I've played the COD's, and Battlefield's. I always come back to Halo.

I still play them all, if you want to team up or get shot up... add gamertag: Uglybrumski

And to think you could have avoided having to buy a new one if you didn't void the warranty by cracking it open and messing with it!

Dude...

1) it's too old - xbox wouldn't warranty it. (at least that's what they told me)
2) my family owns/operates a pawn shop.

Dude...

1) it's too old - xbox wouldn't warranty it. (at least that's what they told me)
2) my family owns/operates a pawn shop.

Mine did the same thing... I did the xclamp fix too and it still red ringed immediately. Into the dumpster it went. It was years out of warranty anyway.