BOTL's In Arms,
I ran the first version of this pass back in the end of 2008, and it was pretty smooth and everyone seemingly had a good time. Can be viewed HERE. I recently got my CHL and will soon be an NRA instructor in both the rifle and the shotgun. Most of my shooting now occurs at Boy Scouting events, but nevertheless, I have a passion for firearms and heavily support the armed citizen.
This pass will in no way shape or form tolerate political discussion on firearms. It stayed out of context the last time and I expect this pass to run just as smooth. Topics can range from anything dealing with firearm restoration, opinions, purchasing, experiences, etc.
This pass is open to anyone who has a minimum of one successful pass or trade under their belt, hasn’t had any recent fits of asshattery, lives in the US, and is the proud owner or supporter of firearms. It’s first come, first serve for those who meet the requirements. All you have to do is post a quote from a movie or celebrity that is supportive of firearms. Since it is first come first serve, those who post their quotes first will be accepted into the pass. Upon being accepted into the pass (indicated when your name is added to the list) pm me your Shipping information and telephone #’s. 12 participants is the limit.
We won't be starting this until sometime in November, I still have a few pass materials to acquire. Though, it gives us all a little extra to do over the rapidly approaching holidays. The cigar (Ammo) list that will begin the pass will be updated in the next week or two. This pass should be covered by cigar pass insurance.
Disclaimer: This will be a MIDDLE to HIGH end pass in terms of cigar pricing and rarity, please be aware of this before entering.
The rules are standard:
1) CP member in good standing with 1 successful pass or trade, 3 months’ time on the boards, and
live in the continental US.
2) Equal puts for Equal Takes…that means Value for value, rarity for rarity. (Any concerns may be
pmed before you post your P/T’s). ISOM's can be put or taken for non-ISOM's....there will be no additional
rarity factor associated with ISOM's outside of the consideration for quantity and volume of production. I
understand that this might get tricky...but we'll get through it.
3) In the event of a difficult rarity/ pricing decision, the pass participants will be asked for their input.
4) Upon receiving please inspect the pass and make sure the humidity is fine, and nothing is
damaged or missing. If there is an issue, please post it in the pass and make all participants aware.
5) Post P/T’s as soon as you can so they can be reviewed and discussed (Use CigarCyclopedia.com and gartrader.com
for pricing and value information). Please fill out the papers with the pass, noting
which cigars you took…and what you put for them. Use the correct numbers!!! Be sure to label all
of your puts with numbers! Do not ship without approval!
6) Unlimited amount of P/T’s, after all, we have to make this worth everyone’s while.
7) If at all possible, try to prevent putting a double into the pass…if the cigar you were going to use
as a put is already in there, try to find another suitable put. Everyone deserves to have the same
variety to choose from that you did.
8) Before Shipping make sure to contact the next person on the list and make sure they are ready to
receive. Always ship with a tracking number and post it in the thread notifying the members that
the pass is on the road! Handoffs are allowed and encouraged, especially if it is during a shooting
outing that passers were able to organize!
Passers (In Pass Order):
2) Camacho Liberty 2008 in Coffin [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
3) Camacho Liberty 2009 in Coffin [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
5) Davidoff Reserva 12 LE '08 [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
8) Fuente BTL '08 [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
16) LFD Cameroon Lancero [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
27) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro [P:BigJake6904, T: ]
34) Untold Story Maduro [P: Mufflerman, T: ]
37) Tatuaje T 110 [P:jovenhut, T: ]
41) Tat Face [P:Gavin, T: ]
47. Bolivar Petit Belicoso EL 2009 [P:emoshun, T: ]
49) AVO LE08 Tesoro [P: thinde, T:]
50) Davidoff 100th Anni Robusto [P: thinde, T:]
51) Cohiba Reserve Corona Especiales (OSU ENE 03) [P: thinde, T:]
52) Davidoff Brobergs 125th Anni [P: thinde, T:]
53) Romeo Y Julieta EL '09 Duke [P: thinde, T:]
54) Tat Black Tubo [P: br174. T: ]
58) Opus Shark 2007 (In Coffin) [P: txraddoc, T:]
59) Cohiba Siglo IV MAS JUL08 [P: txraddoc, T:]
61) Montecristo Edmundo BTL SEP08 [P: txraddoc, T:]
62) Anejo 50 [P:Whopper, T:]
63) OpusX Perfecxion No. 2 [P:Whopper, T:]
64) Avo 80th [P:Whopper, T:]
65) Montecristo No. 2 (11/09) [P:Whopper, T:]
66) H. Upmann Magnum 50 (02/09) [P:Whopper, T:]
67) Opus X Perf. #2 [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
68) Tatuaje 7th reserve [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
69) Tatuaje J21 [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
70) Pardon 1964 Anniversary Torpedo [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
71) VSG Sorcerer [P: CulturedHick, T: ]
72) Illusione Holy Lance maduro [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
73) San Cristobal Fabuloso [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
74) AF Hemingway Signature Maduro [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
75) AF Hemi Classic Rosado [P: Not A Nice Person, T: ]
Edited by BigJake6904, 22 January 2011 - 07:55 AM.