• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest News from Reinado Uniquely Fermented Nicaraguan Puro Cigars

armhsmoker

Reinado Cigars
Grand Empire Reserve projects underway...

2q8vw45.jpg

Best Regards,
Antonio

Good news! I thoroughly enjoyed the robusto I was able to try. I've been looking forward to being able to purchase some more! :thumbs:

Good news! I thoroughly enjoyed the robusto I was able to try. I've been looking forward to being able to purchase some more! :thumbs:

Latest News! REINADO cigar blend thoroughly reviewed at Cigar Coop! Cigar Coop

Reinado Cigars to unveil something very special next month. Fasten your seat belts. The Empire beckons...

I really enjoyed my sample as well!!! Have been keeping an eye out for some locally!

Glad you liked the sample b.dawgson. Hope to get some to your local shop soon. Where abouts are you located? Thanks!

Bluue13 I hope you get your hands on my new sizes available. The 6 x 60 El Emperador or the Habanito petite corona. Both are uniquely fermented puros and are moving along great in the retail environment. The habanito is a tasty little stick great for the cold season.

Hope all members are enjoying a good smoke this weekend. Anyone care to share a story or two? Love to hear from you people. Long ashes!

Antonio

Send me a sampler. I'll tell you the best story you've ever heard.

Never tried this brand before, but I will consider looking the next time I am at my B&M.

Antonio -

Great sticks, thanks for the sample with the last purchase. I'll give you a story- I'll take one out to golf today.

Not really sure about the secret fermentation process but I love it. This is a wonderfully spiced cigar that is smoking well probably in the humi for a year. This cigar lasted about 7 holes; we played 36 and I lit this baby up at the start of our last nine.

On the tenth the cigar got going nicely as a bombed my drive to the right of the fairway and left myself a 60 chip up from the rough. The chip was a disappointment that came up short and well birdie to bogie sucks, but it happens. The 11[sup]th[/sup] was a cut down par 3 as they are doing a ton of work on the course, so some sections are closed. This hole gave me trouble in the morning, but a few spicy puffs later my mood was great. The reinado robusto really hit the spot. From tee to green was 175 with the wind going from right to left. Earlier, I put it right but this time, BAMM! on the green, one crappy roll later, in the hole, Par. I carried this smoke around with me because at this point I was more into smoking a stick than swinging one, but I was playing well.

Next up was the par 5, long and straight a bunker on the left and new water on the right, right where your ball is going to land, evil. I took the driver out anyway and put it twenty yards past the hazards- sweet- middle of fairway. My second I pushed left off the fairway but plenty of room, a chip up and a putt- Birdie. Cigar in mouth the entire time, great! The next was the par 3 13th, 135 yards, green surrounded by bunkers. - Same as before long and right, but no bunker, chipped up, putt from 5 feet, in the hole!! Another par, playing really well focusing on my stick. This cigar gave me a lot of smoke and flavor, even at times giving me a fruity taste- kind of crazy but true. I really like these.

On to a shorted par four- drove the green with my 4 iron, chipped up to a temp green picked the ball up and went to the 15[sup]th[/sup]- it was only 20$ with a cart unlimited golf- so I got what I paid for- great day so far. The 15th was a short par 3, 100 yards with water and a new sand trap that wraps around the back. The 56 degree comes out of the bag- nice and easy… short. Chip it up; my chipping was really keeping me in it, one putt- par. Puff my way to the next- the stogie is providing a lot of smoke and I’m getting comments from the non-smokers that it smells good, one guy asked me for a puff- Is that weird? - I gave him one, I know him well, but I still think it’s kind of weird. The 16th is a 375 yard par four bending to the left. Unfortunatly I hit a natural fade and on this one it killed me, I really over did it as it rolled to the center of the 17[sup]th[/sup]. One 18-degree hybrid later back in business- through the trees and a chip up. Chipped it up with a nice roll but 2 putts later Bogie- crap! This stogie was getting to the awesome stage- about an inch long. I love those cigars, there so good you never want them to end, but of course they do. The 17th is a par four back the over way with the drive of the day, I left myself a 30 yard chip, which I cut thin and put it into the new bunker behind that par 3 15[sup]th[/sup] green. Popping it out of the sand I went to the other side- stay positive, a chip up and a one put, bogie. Eagle chip to bogie- crazy game. The smoke was down to the fingertips burning stage as I puffed it till I would have been smoking my tongue; it had to go out. The 18 was another shortened hole that we just tee’d it up and chipped to the area and picked up our balls.

What a great day. I smoke 4 stogies yesterday with this one being the best for last. It really delivered and I think focusing on it instead of my game really helped me perform.

Great smoke.

Love that golf outing Kona! Great to hear the Reinado cigars are in your rotation. Keep your eye out for something new coming soon from us. Long ashes buddy...

I think a local shop, Cigar Connection in Arlington is going to be carrying your line. Looking foward to trying them! G1