• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Davidoff Blend

jorel

Was not aware of this cigar before spending some time at the Davidoff store at Columbus Circle in NYC recently. They told me the cigar was blended by Don Pepin Garcia just for the two Davidoff stores in NY.

5551006490_5187f2c037_m.jpg

I'm a big fan of nearly everything rolled by My Father. This is no exception. A very strong cigar - spicy from the onset (which I usually prefer).. 100 percent Nicaraguan. Excellent draw, love the huge vein popping out of the wrapper. Kept a bright white ash. Either I settled down or the smoke did after about halfway through it mellowed nicely. Loved the torpedo shape.

The cigar was about $10, not bad in my mind considering that already had the NY cigar tax included (however another bump for sales tax at the register). Would readily buy it again.

Since enjoying the stick - I found this blog post by the Davidoff NY Manager. Blog

John

Are you going back there anytime soon? If so, I'd like to arrange a pickup!

Gary - do you know if Davidoff will ship out of state? Sure would like to prevent getting reamed by the NY taxes.......

As a coikydink - I likely am going back on Saturday morning. I'll ask them. If I don't get there, I'll simply call.

John

I'd love to grab a few as well. I'm a huge fan of both Garcia and Davidoff.

That sounds like something I would like to try. I'd be interested in participating in a group buy if that works out.

Thanks for sharing the news!

Count me in for a GB also. If you get one setup. :thumbs:

Just came out the Davidoff on Columbus they have 3 boxes left out of state price is
$350 for a box of 50 plus $10 for shipping that comes to $7.20 a stick (daaaam NY taxes is crazy :angry: )
I'm in for a 5ver if someone starts this :thumbs:

I saw these today at my local. The owners son now works for Davidoff.. I could call him and see what he can do for me..

Hey Mobig, if this happens I'd be up for 5er as well!

I'm almost embarrassed to add my name to list of people wanting in on these....almost. I'd gladly take 5-10.

Think I missed the first go around as well so if someone starts it up I'll go in for 5!