• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gaming Geeks Unite!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Anyone following this?

Interstellar Marines

PC and MAC platform game that looks pretty awesome. And it's an Indie game! Possibly coming to console (but who cares....)
Cool thing is here are previews via web browser that you can actually play and progress your levels. I was impressed enough to go ahead and support the cause(pre-order the game). Coolest thing is it's 4 player co-op compaible, via PC *or* mac.

that is all

I haven't had time to play a video game in a while. I still need to get my PS3 serviced now that I think about it.

A lot of cool games are being put out by indie developers. I'm really looking forward to Hawken.

although not a CP gamer it is nice to know there gamers on here. Im a 360 gamer myself.

Aight Jim! I gotta get back on Steam and hang out, been a long while since I played any.

I played all the online demos for this game, pretty freaking sweet... Preorder will have to happen... :whistling: Thanks Swissy for the heads up.

Both of those games look terrific! I really should invest in a gaming PC. I have just been playing Xbox360 recently.

looking for a good left hand game pad, that WASD shit kills me

tim

I prefer the isometric view hack-n-slash games ala Diablo as compared to FPS. I'm just not any good at FPS.

My sons and I have been playing Torchlight since I got the new computer built. Very fun Diablo clone made by the same folks. I'm looking forward to Diablo III coming out this fall, too. We'll be moving around that time, so playing will have to wait until November when we get settled. I'm also looking at Sacred 1 & 2, which look like they could be fun, but they're not new, so I've heard of issues on WIn7 with them.

-John

I'm really getting into the demos on IM!

SwissyJim's Bullseye campaign
SwissyJim started playing 4 days, 22 hours ago and is now Level 16, thus earning the title:​
"Arch Nemesis of the Cardboard Kin"

got 5 stars in all but the expert modes, and two others. Gotta get into the running Man demo next... great way to pass the time at work when it's slow.

Anyone else still playing the demo?

Dang...IM is blocked on my work network. I can play Facebook games until the cows come home but it wont even let me open the IM website.

I'm really getting into the demos on IM!

SwissyJim's Bullseye campaign
SwissyJim started playing 4 days, 22 hours ago and is now Level 16, thus earning the title:​
"Arch Nemesis of the Cardboard Kin"

got 5 stars in all but the expert modes, and two others. Gotta get into the running Man demo next... great way to pass the time at work when it's slow.

Anyone else still playing the demo?

In my spare time I've been playing the demos, great demos, the game looks to be amazing... :love: I helped out and preordered too...

cant play at work.....

but I tried, hope that counts