• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behike 56 ? Opinions

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Just curious if anyone here has smoked a Cohiba Behike 56 and what your opinions of it might be.

Would love to try a 52 or even a 54 but, don't think the 56 is right for me! I've never been a fan of the SUPER HUGE ring.

Maybe because I'm a big guy - I've always preferred big ring 'gars....

I'd go for 54 or 52 rather than 56 ... matter of preference i guess

Have a box of the 56 and 54 and love them both. They seem to be much more expensive than when they first came out but for a "one in a while" smoke they are amazing and worth every penny IMHO.

Love it. Great smoke.
andybehike.jpg

I got a box of the 54 and the 56. I smoked the 56 and it was good but I think it use a little time. I have been smoking the 54's and the have been smoking wonderfully!! I'm actually enjoying a 54 right now. I haven't had the 52 yet so I'll let you know when my box comes in but so far 54 or 56 you definitely can't go wrong!!!!!

I here the 52s are the best so I can't wait till they come in because I can't see any young ISOM better than this 54 I'm burning right now!!!!

[sub]I smoked the the 54's back in July with my nephew. We were both not too impressed but I think they were a bit young and I was just too eager to try them. I do have the 52's, 54's and 56's sitting in my humi but Im letting them age before I give them a another try.[/sub]

I ended up grabbing a few boxes of each and the first box I got was the 56. The first one I smoked didn't blow me away, the same went for the 54. Don't get me wrong it was an amazing smoke, but once I smoked the 52 I put the others in the back of the humi. The 52's are smoking absolutely amazing right now IMO. All of the boxes I got were all rolled ground the same time according to the box codes. Since I have been smokin so many 52s last night I grabbed a 56 and it blew me away. I don't know if it was the rest in the humi or what but it def hit the spot. I have a box of 52's from the most recent production on the way and I'm curious to see how they compare to the ones with a year age on them. Bottom line you really can't go wrong with any of these bad boys. If they were around the $15-&20 price point I would smoke them all day everyday( which lately I have been doing anyway)

Glad to hear the positive reviews, even if they all came from JBL, :p . I'm excited to try the 52 and 54 i just found at the Casa nearby.

I had a 56 while watching The Big Game today, it lasted me till just past halftime. I love this cigar! Seeing the size of it made me take it easy on puffing on it and I feel it gave out great flavor. Smoked it almost to the last inch when it got bitter on me and I gave it a gentle laydown in the ashtray.

I have tried the 52 and the 54 and they are nice, but not worth the coin. There are too many really good $10-$15 cigars out there.

I guess it depends on your disposable income.

Had a 56 gifted to me. It had about 6 months of rest on it and it was really good. Strong grass taste and coated the tongue with an almost powdery feel.