• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fausto FT127

NASTY

Cold Fire
The other day, I went for a jog after work and later decided to hang at the beach. I looked through the cooler for a good beach smoke and decided on this new Fausto by Tatuaje.
It's the robusto size, FT127. It's rumored as being the same blend as the T110.

SAM_0603.jpg

There was none of the pre-smoke formalities with this smoke. Just punched the cap and lit the cigar.
I remember texting Isy upon moments of lighting up and saying I feel like I just been hit with an uppercut :laugh: I knew it was going to be a full bodied smoke and I braced myself but still got hit.

It's sort of like you're boxing and you miss with a right cross (southpaw stance) because your opponent timed the dodge perfectly and his uppercut is already on its way. You only have time to bring that right hand back, protect your head, and brace for impact only to feel that uppercut still get underneath your guard, hit you flush on your chin and leave you stunned with your skin chafed from the Everlast leather and smelling a faint plastic burning odor coming from your mouth because your molars grinded against your mouth guard. Ahh, good times.

SAM_0604.jpg

Bottom line, this was a strong ass cigar and I loved every minute of it. The strength seemed to settle down towards the middle but it was probably because my taste buds were getting used to it. I put the cigar down for about 5 minutes and tried again. Strength was still there.

Here you go Gary!! Your one dimensional smoke!!

BTW, I am happy to confess that I was at a public beach in NYC while I was smoking a cigar. Catch me if you can :laugh:

So I guess that cigar reminded you of days you got beat up as a kid :laugh: Nice review bro.. Lol :laugh: :thumbs:

Why were you running from the cops this time? :laugh:

Nice review Los!!

Hey nice review nasty. I had a 140 the other night and I agree, these faustos are potent AND tasty. A great combo for me personally, glad to see you enjoyed one while breaking the law. Extra fun.

I had one 2 nights ago. Full stomach of Rib Eye, potato, veggies, and a huge salad.
Could not take this one beyond the band.

Liked it a lot though.

EDIT. Fat finger cleanup

Lol! Nice review, great descriptions. The construction looks a little rough on your first pic, did you have any issues?

Great review and great smoke. Well done, my friend.

John

You went for a jog?...get the phuck outta here with that horseshit Los...

Good review Bro.

Lol! Nice review, great descriptions. The construction looks a little rough on your first pic, did you have any issues?

It did feel kind of rough but the construction was solid. Never had any burn issues.

Good review Bro.

Word. I started running 3 to 4 times a week now. Just came back from a run now :thumbs:

It did feel kind of rough but the construction was solid. Never had any burn issues.

Good review Bro.

Word. I started running 3 to 4 times a week now. Just came back from a run now :thumbs:

Good Job buddy!

Fausto's rock...!! I really enjoy them. Great flavor profile, great construction, reasonable price. Oh yeah, and these suckers will smack you if you're not paying attention.....:p

Not sure about them being the T110 blend. Guess I'll have to bust out that box of T110's I've had chilling in the cabinet and find out.....;)

Nice boxing analogies LOS...judging by the descriptive nature of your narrative, I get the feeling you've taken your share of beatings in the ring my friend! :whistling:

I hear ya' about that one dimension...and by the sound of it, it's a kick-ass dimension! Nice job, no descriptions of fruits, vegetables, or spices though...what gives home slice?

Nice boxing analogies LOS...judging by the descriptive nature of your narrative, I get the feeling you've taken your share of beatings in the ring my friend! :whistling:

I hear ya' about that one dimension...and by the sound of it, it's a kick-ass dimension! Nice job, no descriptions of fruits, vegetables, or spices though...what gives home slice?

Eh...I wasn't planning on reviewing this. I didn't want to pay attention to the smoke either. Just felt like kicking back having a brew or four and smoking. Buy I happened to have my camera and wanted to warn everyone about this smoke :laugh:

I'll leave the vegetable and spice descriptions to Greg but you, my friend, you can use all the fruits and nuts references to describe your sticks any time!

....you can use all the fruits and nuts references to describe your sticks any time!
Uhhhhmmmm...Fruits & Nuts...I haven't been to The Village in quite some time!

:laugh:

....you can use all the fruits and nuts references to describe your sticks any time!
Uhhhhmmmm...Fruits & Nuts...I haven't been to The Village in quite some time!

:laugh:

But you do live in Jersey :laugh:

I haven't been smoking a ton of strong stuff lately but did have two of these up in Minnesota. Strong, but very good. I know its supposed to be the 110, but the wrapper isn't nearly as dark or oily as those were.

Thanks for the review. I picked up a sampler of these and haven't had the stones to try it out yet. I was on a really heavy cigar kick for a while but have really gravitated to the medium body CC's lately.