• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bug Report Thread?

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Do you think it would be helpful to Rod if we posted all the bug reports in one thread?
If so, if you post them here, I will make a running list, much like a Pass List, and update it as new ones are discovered, and current ones get fixed.
Your Thoughts?

*drop downs are working
*not able to post pics in my gallery
*no options in the posting/reply/quote boxes/edits
*Status Comments not working
*Jonesy sucks at Fantasy Football...Not sure this can ever be fixed..

can yny tell me if there are other bugs, or if ones listed have been fixed?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I am noticing that none of my drop downs are working. Like when I click on my name at the top it sends me to my profile instead of giving me the drop down items. I am also not able to post pics in my gallery? Also there are no options in the posting/reply/quote boxes.

The bug I'd like to report is that Jonesy sucks at Fantasy Football...

And all the stuff you guys mentioned already. I cleaned out my cache, cookies...I even changed my underwear so they're clean. Still have issues with all the posting options.

I will update the running list when I get home from work.

Make sure you tell me if a feature comes back on line.

Tim

Still having a lot of issues......and CP isn't working for me  :)

I'm back to normal...well, as far as the CP issues are concerned....

Thanks Rod

Still having a lot of issues......and CP isn't working for me :)

Bro,

Are you running FireFox, IE, Chrome....

I found out today, in IE, there is a radio button that needs to be unchecked in the delete cookies screen. It is at the top, says something like "save setting for items in your Favourites"

Could that be the issue?

I can't add to or edit my "about me" page.  I have no emoticons available to me when I am posting. Also, when I click on comments for Rod's status update on the main page, it just refreshes the main page and I never see the 2 comments.

All issues should be resolved. Clear your cache.

Rod, everything I have tried works, thank you for all you do.
I have not tried to post pics or comment yet, so I was not sure if they were working, but I trust your word!!!!

Tim

The mobile version of the site's drop down menu doesn't work and I can't access my VNC button or my messages. On an iPhone 4.

It was working last night on my Ipad. Maybe completey close your browser, make sure it is not runing in the background...

I tried it on Safari and Tera

Just a thought

Tim

Thank you Rod, great job!!! I am sorry about some of my new / improved CP problems, I still had it in compatability mode from the previous version. Working great this morning.

Steve

Edit for punctuation

It was working last night on my Ipad. Maybe completey close your browser, make sure it is not runing in the background...

I tried it on Safari and Tera

Just a thought

Tim

Thanks Tim. I have rebooted my iPhone, closed the browser, cleared the history. IDK what else to do...

Hummm, I am not sure either then....

Tim

Everything Tim listed comes back after a few days of use and then goes away when I again clear the cache.

*edit* up to date Chrome Browser