• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home-made wooden ash tray

Unfortunately, our schedules don't allow us much time to spend in the shop right now. For the time being we will be ending the ash tray trades. We will be finishing up the ones we have already confirmed and ordered but that is it. However, if you keep your eyes open, we may periodically post one up for a contest or trade.
Thank you for your understanding.
Michael Asel

Way to not get in over your heads and know your limits and priorities, guys. I hope you keep up the great work when you can, though. :)

Sorry to hear that. Be sure to keep involved in the community though.

Agreed with everyone here. Most people your age can't prioritize, that is a great trait to have at such an early age. Keep working hard and smart and everything you want you will obtain.

Thanks for letting us know! I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled. You guys do some great work. Good luck!

6832588758_d4e3c14233.jpg

The last of the orders that got in.
Tineo, in an unfinished state in this pic.
Definitely my favorite of all the trays, so I let it pose with my anejo I'm saving for graduation.

Seems like you could make these a lot deeper. Is that a limit of the tools or wood? Or maybe the perspective is off and it's deeper than it looks or the wood isn't as thick as it looks.

Just curious...

Seems like you could make these a lot deeper. Is that a limit of the tools or wood? Or maybe the perspective is off and it's deeper than it looks or the wood isn't as thick as it looks.

Just curious...

Artistic License! :whistling:

Just curious...

I know the one I have couldn't have been much deeper, but that last one looks a lot taller than mine. I think the angle of the pictures do make the whole piece look taller.

This one is a bit shallower, but the wood is also much thicker than the previous ones.

You filled all the orders? :whistling:

Hmmmm... hinting at something?
We have been thinking of just making trays at our leisure and posting them for trade.
This wouldnt be too soon, but what are everyones thoughts on this idea?

Sounds fine. First come, first served? Just be sure to post a trade value each time.

Thats sort of the idea. No wait list or anything, just posting some pics, along with a value (determining values may be the only difficulty), and letting everybody duke it out.
The idea would most likely still be smokes for trays.... or hugs...