• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

posting pics

gooch

Banned
would like to know how to post pics (if you can on this site) of some Cohibas that i received as a gift so you experts can tell me whether you think they are fake or not. they come in a five pack but don't look like the expensive cigar that i would expect a good Cuban cigar to be.

Okay so I'll get this one. You should read the rules and post an introduction of yourself and fill out your profile of you expect answers. We take reputation seriously here. Google search has some great info otherwise.

I would go to cigarsmokers.com and ask them. They are usually really helpful. Otherwise Google is a great idea as well.

Or you could always ship them to me and I can evaluate that they are fake & worthless.

You choose!

I would go to cigarsmokers.com and ask them. They are usually really helpful. Otherwise Google is a great idea as well. Or you could always ship them to me and I can evaluate that they are fake & worthless. You choose!

Don't bring that shit here. If you want to get sideways digs in at the mean, mean men of another board, email them.

whoever is the moderator here remove me from this forum. don't want to have anything to do with immature, foul language people who think is it cool to post obscene language on a forum so everyone can read. chiefmd, if you are so concerned about the integrity of this forum how can you put up with this kind of post. Pathetic, sorry I bump into this site.

whoever is the moderator here remove me from this forum. don't want to have anything to do with immature, foul language people who think is it cool to post obscene language on a forum so everyone can read. chiefmd, if you are so concerned about the integrity of this forum how can you put up with this kind of post. Pathetic, sorry I bump into this site.

Gooch, most of us don't post foul language and in the rules such language is frowned upon. It is not typical practice.

As for chiefmd, he is stating the policy of this forum. Before you choose to judge us as a whole, please take a moment to search and look at the forum rules, which clearly state an introduction (under the introduction subgroup) is absolutely necessary before participating actively in the group, as it establishes your online personae and reputation.

I think this forum is in fact special because everyone values integrity, transparency, and brotherhood so seriously. The fact is you broke protocol on your first post and did so in an extremely sensitive area which further magnified the error. While others could have responded more gently, chiefmd responded in the standard response that any of us would have responded if anyone else had broken protocol in any other subject.

Please take time to read the rules, write an introduction, and stick around. If you do, you will no doubt encounter a wealth of knowledge and meet some quality friends.

Blessings.

Oh for fooks sake.

Barely into day 3 and you're invoking the Pembroke rule? Good riddance. I thought chiefmd's response was tactful and without foul language and was a genuine attempt to get you to be more involved in the community which you obviously have no interest in.. When you move on to another forum, try to grow some thicker skin.

Wow, that was one of the mildest rebukes on record from chiefmd and others. If I knew gooch might still be reading this I'd consider sacrificing a goat and channeling Devil Doc. Lucky for goats I respect them more than "gooch".

**edit for spelling

Getting upset about the word shit that's not even directed at you...............You're an idiot!

Don't even waste your time trying to get him to understand newbs. Guys like him never "get it" and we don't need the likes of his kind here.

Well John...he doesn't like the word "shit:"....shit I'm sorry that shit doesn't work here. Fucking shit ass shit.

coopsdeloop, thanks for being a classy guy. i was not upset with chiefmd on his comments. but as you can read in the other threads posted after yours my comments are valid and i want no part of this forum. so whoever is in charge delete me and this post and everyone will be more the happier.

Is there a gun to your head? If you want no part of this forum, don't post, don't log in, heck, pay CP no attention whatsoever.

Goodbye, drama queen.

I apologize unreservedly for my vulgarity. While I am deeply troubled by my vile choice of words, it could've been much, much worse. Had I repeated that salacious word a mere three more times and included a brief nude scene I would've risked a PG rating and then 11 year olds wouldn't have been allowed to view my post. I blame Doc and his salty Navy influences. I'm rooting for The Mule next year.

coopsdeloop, thanks for being a classy guy. i was not upset with chiefmd on his comments. but as you can read in the other threads posted after yours my comments are valid and i want no part of this forum. so whoever is in charge delete me and this post and everyone will be more the happier.
Wow. You want to come onto a board, establish an account, and then get "free" opinions on the cigars that were gifted to you? I can understand how you feel. Everytime I want an answer on something, I expect immediate gratification.

You remind me of Verruca Salt. Or one if my kids.

Either way, later!

Okay so I'll get this one. You should read the rules and post an introduction of yourself and fill out your profile of you expect answers. We take reputation seriously here. Google search has some great info otherwise.

We do?

I am very suprised no one called him out on how to use the "SHIFT" key... but on the flip side he is choosing to leave so I guess don't waste your time!

Paul