• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to make 500 cigars a day :)

odeon999

Hello,

I made this video when i was in Dominican republic in a cigar factory. This gay makes over 500 cigars a day, that's around 50-60 cigars an hour!!! and whilst making tham, ho smokes aroound 7 a day!!:D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A5XwRgQTYo&feature=g-upl&context=G28df26aAUAAAAAAAAAA

Not to rag on you bro, but you need to get over to the introduction area and post yours before you post anything in the other threads. Please read the rules of Cigar Pass, and follow them. I guarantee your stay here will be much longer and much more pleasant.

This gay makes over 500 cigars a day, that's around 50-60 cigars an hour!!! and whilst making tham, ho smokes aroound 7 a day!!
If there's one thing a gay ho knows... it's how to roll a good cigar.

I'm betting this guys not interested in joining the forums, I have a feeling he's just trolling to build views of his youtube video...Apparently he is also an advocate for gay cigar rollers.

It smells like Bigfoot's #*@&. (characters added in place of a vulgar term for the male appendage in case Gooch comes back)

What I find more interesting is that the one older gent is rolling entubar.

Has anyone ever noticed how heavily Burger King aromas fill the air, anywhere within a 3-4 block radius of one? Do you think they do that on purpose, or is it just a byproduct of flame-broiled goodness over other burger chain methods of cooking? Do you think the EPA might be interested in cracking down on them for some kind of pollution infringement?

Has anyone ever noticed how heavily Burger King aromas fill the air, anywhere within a 3-4 block radius of one? Do you think they do that on purpose, or is it just a byproduct of flame-broiled goodness over other burger chain methods of cooking? Do you think the EPA might be interested in cracking down on them for some kind of pollution infringement?
You say that like you are surprised by this. It's the fact that you are now über healthy that you are noticing this. You can't cook that much meat without producing a smell (insert joke here ((insert))). It's not just Bk. We have a Mexican joint in our shopping center. It's the same deal. Vent hoods do just that, they vent. Get the right wind and I can smell it at my house two miles away.

You guys do know that it's possible to get a "pay per view" deal with YouTube....right....??

odeon999 - a direct question - are you collecting a fee for the number of hits / views on this clip...?? That is, if you're not a blatent spammer and have already moved along (which I strongly suspect)....??

The fact that they have one post of a youtube video and no responses tells me all that I need to know.

Hello,

I made this video when i was in Dominican republic in a cigar factory. This gay makes over 500 cigars a day, that's around 50-60 cigars an hour!!! and whilst making tham, ho smokes aroound 7 a day!! :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A5XwRgQTYo&feature=g-upl&context=G28df26aAUAAAAAAAAAA

Is that your video?...were you actually in the DR?

Just curious...

Speaking of gay hos, hey Clint!

LOL nice shootin' Tom. And heya Clint, Ketch passed on your greetings and salutations the other night. Hope you get back here but you may want to postpone it for a while as we're in the midst of well under 0 wind chills ;)

- Tim