• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2012

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
I'm getting itchy. Will I see the usual suspects? Will there be fresh blood? Discuss...

I'll be 'balls deep in plants at that time. No Saturdays off during plant season. Might try to pull the Friday night.

Brad, we need to burn one Friday night foshoo!

Breedy, we'll probably follow same Friday afternoon sched then dinner or after dinner with Brad and Matt.

Hopefully more locals will post.

(null)

May schedule: Conference, Disney Land <burn me>, Wedding.

May shortcomings: Wedding anniversary missed, Mother's Day missed, Padron missed.

poopy pants.

Sounds food Tuttle but I think Ketch is flying out of MSP. OOHH, your other best friend.:) I look forward meeting your friend and herfing with you. Hope is well! :thumbs:

I won't be making any decisions on the Padron event until May.

I'm leaning towards yes, currently. Will obviously depend on my $ situation closer to the date.

I'll be deployed by then but I'll be at the Outlaw for the Garcia party at the end of the month.

So can we get a confirmed to go list going? We are less than a month away and Brent needs to know if he should shave or wax! :D

I kid, I kid...you know we north Koreans can't help it! :sign: