• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Puros Locos

Puros Locos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

Yep, great time! FYI, Billy and I are gonna be grabbing lunch at Ladyface Alehouse on Monday around 11:30 (when they open). Good food and good beer. Show up and join us if you're in the area!

29281 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301

http://www.ladyfaceale.com/index.html

Just left Ladyface and no one showed up! What gives. Oh I get it, it, must be some noobie prank. :(

#22 The Black Cloud

The Black Cloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Oh, sorry Brett! Everyone else couldn't make it and LF is a far drive for me to make for a couple pints alone. My bad, no newb hazing. I got your round next time!

Edited by The Black Cloud, 20 February 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#23 Puros Locos

Puros Locos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

Oh, sorry Brett! Everyone else couldn't make it and LF is a far drive for me to make for a couple pints alone. My bad, no newb hazing. I got your round next time!

No worries. I was just busting your balls. I had a great time HERFing with you and everyone else Friday. Looking forward to the next one.

#24 B.HOBS

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yep, great time! FYI, Billy and I are gonna be grabbing lunch at Ladyface Alehouse on Monday around 11:30 (when they open). Good food and good beer. Show up and join us if you're in the area!

29281 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301

http://www.ladyfaceale.com/index.html

Just left Ladyface and no one showed up! What gives. Oh I get it, it, must be some noobie prank. :(

Sorry Brett! This was my fault....spent way too much this weekend, so I had to pull out of today's get together....even though they tapped Pliny the Younger!

#25 Puros Locos

Puros Locos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

I had never been to LF before, but there were a decent amount of people there. The word must have got out about what was on tap. Wish I could have tried a pint or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users