• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Northeastern INdiana Herf

broblues

planning and plotting
Are there any brothers around. I sure would like to 1. Herf with some CP'ers 2: Participate in Jake's new pass. This fly over country is tough pickin's.

How close are you to South Bend? There are some old members who haven't been active in about 2-3 years in that area. You could give them a PM.

Abour 2 hours from S Bend. Mr Anderson may be able to do it as well. I have several guys I smoke with here, but they won't join our blog.

South Bend is about an hour away from me. Not sure of many B&M's in that area though. The nearest one I'm aware of that has a lounge is in Michigan City which is definitely more NW Indiana that it is NE.

South Bend is about an hour away from me. Not sure of many B&M's in that area though. The nearest one I'm aware of that has a lounge is in Michigan City which is definitely more NW Indiana that it is NE.

I guess I could hit the casios in Michigan city or New Buffalo.

Largest cigar shop is in Warsaw where they have public lounge and a members only lounge.

Beats Regals in Ft. Wayne and the shop in Winimac. They also have their home store in Plymouth but its lounge is smaller and only open to members.

I am curently abstaining from cigars/pipes in prep for life insurance applicaiton. Actually haven't smoked in 1-2 yrs for various reasons even though I have a substancial inventory of both cigars and pipe tobacco. I also owe a couple of reviews for some gifted cigars that are still safely tucked away.