• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Jonathan Drew

Hello Everybody,

I have been traveling so much lately and really enjoying it. Throughout my travels, I've taken time to read many of the threads on CP and a few other boards and I have learned so much. With all of the cool things that have been going on for the company, I figured that it would be great to do something special for members of CP who were interested, so here it goes:

Please list your name below if you would like us to send ya a few of the new Liga UNDERCROWN. I believe I pulled some Robustos and Toros out of the last shipment that are smoking beautiful right now.

Very best,
JDrew

That's a hard offer to pass up! PM with address sent.
-Gavin

My pleasure amigos/amigas.

Going to keep this going until Friday or when we run out of sticks. Should be fun.

Best,
JDrew

lol... I thought this was a contest... I have an APO address I'll pass along if you're sending out to everyone and willing to do an APO.

Hey JD, sounds good bro.

Sharing your passion with others is such a great feeling within one's Soul...enjoy these good times my friend!

Good show. Never tried the Undercrown but am a big fan of the 9 and dirty rats, hardest part is finding them

Cool, but not surprising! PM sent, if any spots still avail. :thumbs:

I would love to try some! i havent been able to get my hands on them yet!

Very nice play brother!

I'm in! Huge thanks JD! You truly are one of the best in the biz. PM Sent w/addy