• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NewYork Mob Hit...

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
... you may be feeling a little "loopy", unclear of what's going on right now. It's the effects of the drugs wearing off. I was waiting for you to wake so you and I could really enjoy this. Just to paint you a picture, and help you understand....your feet are set in stone, and your hands tied. That swaying motion you're feeling, it's the sea my friend...
Your contract is up. Time to swim with the fishes!

DC# 0310 3200 0000 8416 1034

Kendall - I can't say... it would take all the fun out of it for me! :laugh: The person will find out soon... :whistling:

Everything is going well, thanks. March is a busy time of year for me. Today is my mother AND brother's birthday. I know, what are the odds! (actually it's 1:365 but still crazy) Not to mention mine at the end of the month, and my company usually starts picking up about this time to so it will be back to the grind in about a week or so...

I know, what are the odds! (actually it's 1:365 but still crazy)

Interesting, my Grandmother and my uncle (her son, obviously) share a birthday, as does my Grandmother and her twin sister.

So thank goodness I ran into the mail lady. I go up to her and she says "Oh good, you have a box!"
Immediately I know that is trouble. I push her out of the way and tell her to "take cover".
I get The Box in and this is what i was able to difuse and open.

Thank you so much Austen.

Damn it ! You're good... With the name "ilikefishes" I should have known you'd make it out from the depth of the sea! :angry:
...and you can defuse a bomb? ??? F@#$ !

Looks like I will be "laying low" for a while... Rumor has it you're sending some zips my way. We'll see how good I can hide... :cool:

Enjoy ! Mine blew up in my face this past 4th of July. Im looking forward to firing up another this 4th. Hope you enjoy those beers? Tried to pick something from NY to send you hoping you didn't have it out your way. Let me know how they were whenever you fire them up? I have yet to smoke one and don't plan on it for a while... Thanks again for your help Kendall :thumbs:

*edited because I gooched

Guys, I think it's great that you are sending out generous bombs. But sharing bomb contents is generally frowned upon. Here is a great thread on the reason behind the unwritten rule. Just a little something to consider.

Son of a b*tch ! Im not safe anywhere !! I had just left Bayamos' today when I received a phone call from my mother...
She said that there was a package there with my name on it, but their address? Before I could utter the words "It's a trap, get out of there" -
it was too late. The phone went dead. I drove over real quick to check the devastation. You bastard ! The bomb was too much to bare. . .

What's unfortunate for you is that you took out the WRONG person. Not to mention my mother. You will pay for this ilikefishes, YOU WILL PAY ! Vengence will be mine ! :cool: