The usual rules will apply, NC for NC, CC for CC, rarity for rarity, and age for age. P/T's should be posted in thread for group approval. 2 for 1's will be considered on a case by case basis. More detailed rules and requests are below:
1) Please check the pass thread as often as you can. This will keep you informed of when you may be up and what's going on in the pass.
2) Please remember - communication is the key to any successful pass. There is no such thing as communicating too much.
Before the pass arrives:
1) Please communicate with the brother before you and confirm that you are/aren't ready.
2) Please have a general idea of what is in the pass and what you want from it.
3) Please notify your significant other (if applicable) that you have a large box coming, but it's not something you bought.
When the pass arrives:
1) Please inspect the box and packing materials. Post any concerns.
2) Please see if the package needs humidification and act accordingly.
3) Please do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
4) Please post your put/takes ASAP. If any pass member feels a swap isn't appropriate, please post it publicly and be polite about it. I encourage member involvement.
5) P & T's must meet the following requirements A) $ for $ B) Rarity for rarity C) NC for NC D) ISOM for ISOM E) No limit on number of trades, within reason.
6) Please factor in cost, rarity, tact, and cigar knowledge to dictate what is or is not a fair trade. Questions? PM a highly tenured member or me and we'll see what we can do to assist you.
7) Please, if at all possible, do not put an exact duplicate of a cigar that already exists in the pass. Obviously, if it is a highly rare and/or desirable cigar, exceptions can and will be made.
8) Please know the sources of your ISOMs and do not discuss them in the thread. If you have any doubt, it's no secret which brothers are a wealth of CC information.
9) Please notify the next person in line via PM and post in this thread prior to shipping to confirm that they he or she is ready to receive the pass.
10) Please make a good effort to get the pass turned around quickly.
11) Please ship the package via USPS Priority and post the delivery confirmation number in this thread.
12) Lastly, Let's have fun with this one!!!!
The participants in "Pass" order:
then back home to thefatguy
List of cigars - Puts & Takes in the next post updated by Tall Paul. Thanks brother
This baby is about to hit the road, time to have some fun........
Edited by stogieman, 02 June 2012 - 07:03 AM.