• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey Stones cheap on WOOT

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
$11 for a single order of 9 delivered, $17 for a double order. You'll need a double in case I come and visit.

Sweeeet. Just bought 2 sets for a grand total of $18.34 shipped ! Thanks for the heads up.
I have been wanting these for some time now. :thumbs:

Yep, had to hit that one. Two sets...$18.38...sweet...!!

Thanks, Ray - !!

How in the world do they figure out shipping? $16.98 for a double order to me in PA. $18.34 for Set-in-Stone in NY and $18.38 for BBS in WA. It makes almost no sense.

My guess is there's some rounding error in the state sales tax....I could be wrong.

I'm thinking of using these as my groomsmen's gifts for my wedding next month.

Thanks for the heads up.

What an innovative idea that actually makes sense. Thank you brothers for this great heads up.

These are great. My wife got me a set of 9 for this past Christmas along with a set of Glencairn whiskey glasses. 2 of the best gifts I got this year!

Crap it is a Vacuum now.. I don't know much about Woot, did I miss it??

Also got them as a Christmas present along with a Vinturi Spirit Aerator.

Crap it is a Vacuum now.. I don't know much about Woot, did I miss it??

If you missed it, shoot me a PM with your address. I've got an extra set I can send you. You're welcome to them if you want them.

Stones are spoken for...

Got my stones today in the mail... Awesome! Washed them with a tiny bit of soap and water, then I consolidated them into one box and put into the freezer.
Can't wait for this weekend to give them a go !

I have been interesteed in these stones for a while. I have never really enjoyed chilled Whisk(e)y but, mainly because the ice waters it down too much for my liking. THis may just be the key. I am definitely interested in some feedback once these start showing up.

If anyone has experience I am curious, Is there any flavor enhancement from chilling these precious spirits? Just trying to figure out if this is a marketing hype or a valid product to enhance the flavor.

I also have this horrible feeling that I will be drinking the last of my dram and these stones will dislodge and slide down the glass smashing into my teeth. So be careful out there.

I've had mine for a few months. I'm a fan. They don't make a drink cold like ice, but they do cool it down. Its just a different way to enjoy a good glass of whiskey. This way, you can cool your drink without watering it down.

I also have this horrible feeling that I will be drinking the last of my dram and these stones will dislodge and slide down the glass smashing into my teeth. So be careful out there.

The first few uses, I was more worried about cracking the glass. Glasses and teeth are still intact.

How cold do you like your scotch?

I like it room temp.

I usually drink mine just under room temp. With these stones, it chills the scotch down about 5 or so degrees. IMO just enough for when I want a "chilled" scotch.

@gregj77 - The stones almost glue themselves to the bottom of the glass. I have yet to have one dislodge while drinking.

I'm looking forward to trying mine with some bourbon and some high octane gin, too.... ;)