• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate Undercrown CP Sendout Review Thread

drewestatecigar

We sent out about 65 packages to various CigarPass members that included a few Undercrowns for you guys to enjoy. If you'd like, post pictures and your thoughts here. Thanks!

I think it's the least I can do in exchange for your generous offer. Thanks again JD and crew.

Thanks Gentlemen. . . Great stuff. Pics will definitely be posted up as soon as it hits.
I feel like it's a special holiday or something. Much gratitude.

I know i'm not part of this giveaway .. but just wanted to say that my hats off to you and the Drew Estates crew. A fine cigar and a fine group of people.

The undercrown is a great stick, you guys should enjoy this.

I'll kick it off with a picture and follow with a review. Haven't got my goodies yet but I DO have a box of Undercrown Toro's..... :thumbs:

gallery_1565_604_14599.jpg

...that would be an awesome stout sent along by a CP brother, and an Undercrown Toro. On Friday. What's not to like...??.... :p

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

I am over here foaming from the mouth in anticipation!

I smoked a Liga Undercrown Robusto this evening. To be honest, it was a little overwhelming for me. The start was so peppery I almost put it out. I stuck with it, though, and I'm glad I did. This was a much stronger, richer cigar than I am used to, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I could't smoke one every day, but Drew Estates really has something special with this cigar.

Who's door do I have to kick down to get a few of these?

I'll kick it off with a picture and follow with a review. Haven't got my goodies yet but I DO have a box of Undercrown Toro's..... :thumbs:

gallery_1565_604_14599.jpg

...that would be an awesome stout sent along by a CP brother, and an Undercrown Toro. On Friday. What's not to like...??.... :p

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

But, did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night? :whistling:

Here you go boys and girls. Received my package today! Like a kid at Christmas, I wasted no time on enjoying my goodies.
Pre-light aroma smelled like generosity, brotherhood, and undertones of thanks. ;)
This cigar had no problem with holding its ash and was a delicious mild/medium smoke than what Im accustomed to. Very consistent, IMO, throughout the entire burn. Will deff. be smoking more of these. Thanks JD and Co. !

Enjoy the pics
http://imageshack.us...8/img4497j.jpg/