• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Key Bomb?

Well I figured out your anniversary is May 13th Paul. Two locks down, one more to go.

WD-40 and a 2 lb sledge. Whack the hell out of that lock.

Well I figured out your anniversary is May 13th Paul. Two locks down, one more to go.

hmm... Something doesn't seem right here? ??? Can we get a picture confirming the combo lock is open and off? That’s not the combo I set and is not my Anniversary…

Master Lock may need to work on this product!

hmm... Something doesn't seem right here? ??? Can we get a picture confirming the combo lock is open and off? That’s not the combo I set and is not my Anniversary…

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Well so everyone know that is not the combo I set on the Lock. So if you want a Master "Multi" combo lock here is your product. :laugh:

The actual combo was 0614 as in June 14th... John tried a few diffrent combos around this number setting and they all work! :angry:

Well there is always that third key in the little box! :thumbs:

All I can say is, good thing I'm not a lawyer. ;)

Thanks for the fun time and the generous gift Paul. My daughter and I enjoyed a little time together this afternoon cracking into the last key box.

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

very cool... as the recipient of something similar years ago, it is fun to dig into these fun bombs!

well done all....

Very nice to see this unfold. Good job to everyone involved and thanks for sharing this with us.

Very sporting John. Thanks for following up with the pics.

Paul, well played

Simply the best! Following this war thing, I have to say that these newbies are a special breed.

GREAT JOB!

All I can say is, good thing I'm not a lawyer. ;)

Thanks for the fun time and the generous gift Paul. My daughter and I enjoyed a little time together this afternoon cracking into the last key box.

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

John I am glad you had fun with this little puzzle! I am also relived to see that the brass key didn't melt when I was welding the box shut. :laugh:

That was friggin' awesome Paul!

If John couldn't get it open, I would've suggested he send it to Jim/Swissy so he can use his stations's K12 saw on it.

This one will go down in CP history, thanks for sharing guys....... :) :thumbs: :cool: