• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone got me...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I come home and notice a rather large package sitting near my front door. I proceed to crack open the box, and in it I find three bombs, each in sealed PVC pipes. After about 5 minutes, I was able to get all three units opened up. Thanks for gluing the end caps on! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the kind package. I can't wait to try the new brews! They look tasty. :) Not to mention the fine cigars. I will be enjoying the entire bomb this weekend. :) Really appreciate it, whoever you are...

Oh, and I intend to use my internal intelligence to hunt you down. I will find you... :whistling: :0

gallery_2_1_97851.jpg

Pretty soon Rod will be the new Mark Zuckerberg, and will be cracking into everyone's accounts to divulge our private information. Hopefully he won't sell it to advertisers next.

You newbie punks think you're cute. Leave me out of your shenanigans. I don't like the head honcho accusing me. Ha!

When you go snooping in someone's profile you need to learn how not to leave a trail for anyone to see. Silly newbies.

You newbie punks think you're cute. Leave me out of your shenanigans. I don't like the head honcho accusing me. Ha!

Don't worry friend. I'm sure you're going to be safe and secure. If I were you, I'd kick back, throw down a few brewskies, leave your door unlocked, and consider yourself safe and secure. ;)

About time somebody went after the Head Honcho! Nicely done guys!

Wait till he gets hit with the truckload of Habaneros! :thumbs: