• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill

Pipe Smoker

I had been a fairly regular cigar smoker for more than 15 years before I joined this forum, but I am constantly amazed at the new smokes that you guys are exposing me to. Most recently the RyJ Short Churchill. Someone offhandedly suggested it to me and I threw a box of 10 in with a recent order almost as an afterthought. They are dated May 2011 and have been in my cooler for about 4-5 months. I had a friend over for dinner last night and afterwards we went out to the deck to drink a few beers. It seemed like a good time to give these guys a shot so I cracked open the box. I really wasn't expecting much, but in the end I really loved this cigar. The best part is that this isn't some rare Opus or limited edition Tatuaje that you have to chase down and pay three times the already inflated retail price for, these guys are readily available and relatively inexpensive.

So, in short, thanks for the tip!

I've been looking to try these. You just pushed over the edge.

Thanks

I was gifted one of these recently and I am looking forward to it. I had one on my honeymoon and I remember it being very smooth and a very decent smoke. I Just had a wide churchill at a recent HERF and that was very similar to my memory of the shorts flavor. I will smoke the short I have this weekend and report back.

I smoked a couple in Cabo a fgew months ago with a few Cuba Libres. I enjoyed them too.

I love these. Perfect size for the morning drive and like Pipe Smoker said not pricey at all.

The Short Churchill is a fantastic litle cigar. Glad you enjoyed them.

I have always been a fan of the Robusto sized cigar and the R&J is one of my favorites. Although at $8 a stick, I don't consider them inexpensive.

I was just bombed one of these Sat. Little over 2 yrs on it per the bomber. I am now of course more interested in trying it.